Is this even possible ?

mummof1

Reaction score
I keep feeling fluttering . Started two days ago, I definitely know the difference between gass and that fluttering/butterfly feeling . But I'm only 9ish weeks ?
My periods were irregular but I couldn't be more then 10 weeks maybe.
It's very low and off to my left side , I've felt it three times total. It feels like a light vibration or like a fish fluttering lol
It must be gas or something else right ?
I felt flutters with my first son at 12 weeks , my second son I had an anterior placenta and didn't feel movements until 18 weeks!

I have my dating scan Friday so I'll see exactly how far along I am!

I've experienced this, after some research I figured out it was a type of muscle spasm. The muscle that causes it are reacting to your growing uterus and are the same ones that can feel and react to a baby kick and so they feel almost identical to some who has had a child before :)

I've had this too for like at least a week and I'm 11 weeks! I was assuming it was just some sort of muscle but of course secretly hoping maybe it's the baby! Can't wait to feel those flutters for real :)

I felt flittering at 9 weeks with my second and it turned to a "bumping " feeling by 12 weeks that my husband could actually feel ! I think it is possible

Wow that's early!
It's my favourite part of pregnancy I can't wait for strong movements !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->