Is this it for you? Last baby?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I'm expecting baby #4, and this is it for me...def my last baby. It's bittersweet. Trying to enjoy this but feeling SUPER sick.

How did you know you were done?

For me the decision is pretty much based on the fact that I don't want more than 3 csections. And this 4th baby will be my 3rd section.
Also I feel like our house has reached its full capacity:)

This is our third and last baby. We'd previously said our dd was our last as we had one of each and life was starting to get really easy but over the last year i reached the 3 year itch and I was desperate to try for just one more. It's taken a full year to get oh on board for a third, and he's really excited but I know this is really it now. I took DDs pregnancy as my last and enjoyed every minute of it, again I plan to do the same for this one as I know we are done.
Although, it's so weird to me, as much as we are excited for this little bubs, we can't imagine a NEW person in this family. I just can't picture us with 3 children, it's been just the 4 of us for so long now

I think this is it for us. We would both like 3 children but my body just cannot handle Pregnancy. Hyperemesis twice is more than enough and I feel so poorly and out of sorts all the time unjust despise pregnancy. I cannot do it again .

I will really struggle ifnwe don't have a girl this time, but I need to remember how much I hate this feeling if I ever feel broody again.

This is our 3rd... we have a girl and boy but we decided on 1 more... we are not finding out the sex either,we have with both the others but we wanted a different experience this time.... I'm 11 weeks 5 days x

I think this is it for us. We would both like 3 children but my body just cannot handle Pregnancy. Hyperemesis twice is more than enough and I feel so poorly and out of sorts all the time unjust despise pregnancy. I cannot do it again .

I will really struggle ifnwe don't have a girl this time, but I need to remember how much I hate this feeling if I ever feel broody again.

It can seem tough - you have a child of one gender and you're REALLY like one of the other! I felt this way a bit too after DS1 (though also felt I was being petty... but, you can't help how you feel). DS2 is now nearly 2 years old... and I know it sounds cliche but I really would not change this for the world. So happy with my two boys!

We are trying for a third, and yes, it would be our last. But at this stage (unlike last time, where I strongly preferred the idea of a daughter), I don't care about the gender. A bit weird, but there you have it!

It can seem tough - you have a child of one gender and you're REALLY like one of the other! I felt this way a bit too after DS1 (though also felt I was being petty... but, you can't help how you feel). DS2 is now nearly 2 years old... and I know it sounds cliche but I really would not change this for the world. So happy with my two boys!

We are trying for a third, and yes, it would be our last. But at this stage (unlike last time, where I strongly preferred the idea of a daughter), I don't care about the gender. A bit weird, but there you have it!

Thank you for this, I really hope we feel the same. I know id be blessed with another gorgeous boy like my son.

I feel exactly the same as you, I remember you from my first time on here when I was pregnant with my DD, she is 3 1/2 now, I had Hyperemesis and don't know how I survived the 9 months, it was horrendous. I am about 8 weeks pregnant with no.2 and so sick again, I am struggling so badly. LO was up all night as she has a bad chesty cough and could not sleep, my stomach was churning the whole night. Threw up about 10 times in shower this morning and just sat and cried, I do not think I can do this for another 7 months :nope: Im so worried im going to ruin christmas for her with being so ill, we have so much planned for December.

There is no way I will ever get pregnant again after this, I always get really severe symptoms, my body just does not agree pregnancy, I know its awful to say, but I hate being pregnant! Thank god the end result is worth it!

I feel exactly the same as you, I remember you from my first time on here when I was pregnant with my DD, she is 3 1/2 now, I had Hyperemesis and don't know how I survived the 9 months, it was horrendous. I am about 8 weeks pregnant with no.2 and so sick again, I am struggling so badly. LO was up all night as she has a bad chesty cough and could not sleep, my stomach was churning the whole night. Threw up about 10 times in shower this morning and just sat and cried, I do not think I can do this for another 7 months :nope: Im so worried im going to ruin christmas for her with being so ill, we have so much planned for December.

There is no way I will ever get pregnant again after this, I always get really severe symptoms, my body just does not agree pregnancy, I know its awful to say, but I hate being pregnant! Thank god the end result is worth it!

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this too. I wouldn't wish it in anyone. I'm also worried about spoiling Christmas for my son.. We are meant to be hosting for both sets if grandparents this year and he's so excited! Everyone has promised to help out a lot.. I just hope they do! Because I can't imagine cooking a roast right now!!

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this too. I wouldn't wish it in anyone. I'm also worried about spoiling Christmas for my son.. We are meant to be hosting for both sets if grandparents this year and he's so excited! Everyone has promised to help out a lot.. I just hope they do! Because I can't imagine cooking a roast right now!!

Yeah same! We've just moved into new house and we've invited everyone for christmas dinner, now regretting it!! Im worried about christmas morning, don't want to miss her opening all her presents because I need to keep running to throw my head down the toilet. Why did I not wait until 2016 to try for a baby!!

Yeah same! We've just moved into new house and we've invited everyone for christmas dinner, now regretting it!! Im worried about christmas morning, don't want to miss her opening all her presents because I need to keep running to throw my head down the toilet. Why did I not wait until 2016 to try for a baby!!

We are so similar, we've also moved house this year ! I don't think there's ever a good time to feel this awful, but I'm sure our LOs will appreciate a sibling more in the long run than the perfect Christmas.:hugs:

This is our 2nd and will be our last regardless of the gender. We have a son and I will be happy either way.

this is my third and FINAL child. I knew this was it for me because at the thought of 4 kids my budget says "OH HELL NO!" lol

I told SO if he wanted a child(his first, my 2 are from previous marriage) that he better knock me up before my 2 yr old was out of pull-ups. my son started potty training at school and sure enough about 2 months laters I'm expecting. lol

I don't know, we would like a third and will be NTNP but the reality is that it may well be our last, it's taken 4 years to get this pregnancy and our FS joked that once this lo is born we'll never need to worry about contraception again.I'm hoping we'll be able to have one more but we won't be going through treatment again so who knows, I'm just very grateful to be having a second.

this is my third and FINAL child. I knew this was it for me because at the thought of 4 kids my budget says "OH HELL NO!" lol

I told SO if he wanted a child(his first, my 2 are from previous marriage) that he better knock me up before my 2 yr old was out of pull-ups. my son started potty training at school and sure enough about 2 months laters I'm expecting. lol

Hahaha yup the budget will go out the window once baby reaches a year or so LOL!!! I never saw myself as having 4 kids, and now that's happening ahhhhh! The first year there's barely any expenses thankfully as we have everything we need, for boy or girl. We will just have to buy diapers.
I'm more worried about HOW to juggle 4 kids LOL!

This is our second and our last (partner only wants two and even said will have vasectomy) sad as would like three but never mind... Twins apparently run in the family lol feel so sick and yucky compared to last time so will see lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->