Is this my BFP?! HELP

There is definitely a line, although faint, it's definitely there. Don't give up yet ;) :hugs::flower::hugs:

Attachments

• BFPMAYBEBABY (2).jpg
    BFPMAYBEBABY (2).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 16
There is definitely a line, although faint, it's definitely there. Don't give up yet ;) :hugs::flower::hugs:

Thank you!! I'm on CD 45 as of today, with a typical 33 day cycle. That last two test really bummed me out, but I looked into it and the new FRER's are really bad it seems. You gave me some new hope. Thank you!

Well guys, I took the pregnancy test with FMU.. If I was pregnant, I'm not anymore. Chemical or a bad first test. Just waiting on AF now.

Link to the test this morning.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1My261dbsXsOB8A7cj7jGFibbdinOgK_Q7Q/view?usp=sharing

TheRe is a line there??

I replied before I saw the second pic you posted. I just tried to tweak the second photo and saw a really really bad squinter, but that could just be my eyes. So I"m not going to get your hopes up. The first pic, yes, there was a line, but the FRER I can't really see much of anything. Would you try testing wit the Walwart 88cent one's or the Dollar General 1 dollar tests?

My period is 15 days late (Not too out of the blue. I was counting this as a 33 day cycle, but I've also had 40 day cycles, which wold put this as 8 days late, but I had one cycle last year which was 56 days long! So, I'm holding out until I get to that 56 day mark, because I haven't had ANY symptoms of PMS or a BFP?! Just some lethargy/fatigue, weepiness, and emotional instability. No nausea, no weird cravings, no masses of CM, No CM with a yellow tint, nothing!

My period is 15 days late (Not too out of the blue. I was counting this as a 33 day cycle, but I've also had 40 day cycles, which wold put this as 8 days late, but I had one cycle last year which was 56 days long! So, I'm holding out until I get to that 56 day mark, because I haven't had ANY symptoms of PMS or a BFP?! Just some lethargy/fatigue, weepiness, and emotional instability. No nausea, no weird cravings, no masses of CM, No CM with a yellow tint, nothing!

Have you been doing additional fertility monitoring? Like LH test's, the at home fertility tests for both you and your SO, ferning, BBT's, Charting, tracking BD's, and Cervical fluid as well as position? I know it seems like A LOT to be doing, but if you were doing at a couple of them, esp. with your cycles being so variant it would probably do you a world of good, and cut out a lot of the stress. Did you make sure you O'd this month?
Do you have photo's of the LH tests if you did and would you mind posting them? Have you taken one lately to see if your LH levels have gone back down? Just trying to help :flower:

I would go to doctor and get a blood test. I knew someone who would not show up positive on a test but only showed on blood. She was 3 months by the time she went into the doctors. I took the new FRER test this morning and it came out with dark lines the day my period was suppose to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->