Is this my bloody show?

Natsku

Reaction score
Couldn't sleep cos of back ache so got up to take some paracetemol and felt something drip into my knickers. Went to the toilet and saw it was very watery discharge with a reddy-pink streak to it.
I figure its my bloody show but I'm a bit confused because I thought the show was supposed to be thick jelly-like discharge, like your mucus plug, but this was really thin and watery and completely soaked through my knickers.

Are you still trickling fluid? May be it is your waters??? Bloody show is usually thicker with mucus but everyone is different. Good luck

I'm not trickling fluid anymore. I guess I'll wait and see if anymore comes out.

How exciting! Sounds like your waters. May be call your doc/mw and see what they say. They may want to check.

not sure...
but anytime you see blood its best to call your doc.
Sounds like it could be something!

Its the middle of the night here so the only place I can call is the hospital, is it worth calling there when no more has come out? Or is it ok to wait til morning and call my midwife?

Prob better just to phone them even just for some advice.

I best wake up OH then, don't really fancy trying to explain it if I don't get an english-speaker answering the phone.

Bloody typical, I've been really impatient for things to start, but I have a meeting in the morning so was just thinking earlier how its good that baby is waiting til after the meeting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->