Is this my plug?

L

Laura--x

I was just doing some cleaning when all of a sudden i felt really damp down there, thought it was just discharge as ive been having loads lately but i went to the bathroom and had a clear gooey ball of gunk in my underwear.. about the size of a 1 pence piece, it was completely clear and didn't smell or anything.

Is this my plug?

its the start of it coming away, you'll get more now, it'll get whiter and whiter and then woosh your offffff! x x x x x good luck x x x x

i had the same on fri, saw my midwife today and she said it sounds like a 'bit' of the plug. also the baby has moved down (head engaged) she said this may have caused it to start coming away. either way ! its a good sign ! good luck xx

I've been getting hand fulls of that stuff and bad cramps and my midwife says it is my plug and it could mean something or nothing. She said the plug can regenerate but since i have lost loads of it (like you seem to have) it may be a sign that the cervix is opening. Hope its a good sign for you hun xx

Yep that sounds like the start of it hun...how exciting!!

Sounds good hun!
I had some of this on Tuesday night along with cramps.

I think mine is coming away too.

I keep having these moist popping sounds when the baby moves as if it is pushing air out of my cervix, and when this happens I get sticky white discharge. For some reason I expected it to be green or brown!

Sounds just like mine was hun. Fingers crossed for you x

How much of it usually is there? Like is there LOADS? or just a bit?

It was about the size of a 1 pence piece.. does that sound like all of it or is there alot more to come?

Id say there was more to come hunny

some one else posted this a week or two ago................. its ICKY mind!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNkGv_lhEy8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->