Is this normal?

Lol I don't think there are just 2 people. Every month their are new people posting things that have been answered thousands of times. I just am a research junkie.

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/WIN_20170405_183656.jpg

My opk is close to positive today. Will probably be positive tomorrow. How you two doing?

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/cd21%20opk.jpg
Took longer than it should have but definitely pangs of ovulation pain today and a beyond positive opk today

Hannah,Wanna? Where are you gals?
Welcome Marge!
I'm 4dpo and absolutely exhausted feeling, yawning a ton. I slept 9 hours and would have done more.

Hey Everyone Long Time No Talk ! I've been focused on my degree & work & ofcourse trying to conceive my first child . The past 8 months have been rough , no luck at all , I'm just trying to remain positive about everything ! Because ofcourse I'm still young and there's plenty of time ! I guess I could just say I'm very impatient ! It seems like everyone around me is getting their bundles of joy & im just here ttc! I'm back because I need positive vibes in my life ! & this is the place to be for that ! Good luck ladies ! Fingers crossed for all !

Everyone went quiet in here and drifted away apparently... Good to hear you've been keeping busy though.

How Have You been ? I see people have drifted ! We need to create a new one or change the name from December testers ! Lol& yes busy is the way to be

Wow. Completely forgot about this thread. How are you doing cppeace? I have actually been preventing the past couple months because of a trip hubby and I have planned for September. I'm hoping that ttc will be relatively easy after the trip as I am finally able to ovulate on my own.

Im still around ladies... last few times i got on nobody had been talking in here anymore so didnt write anything either. Where is everyone at with cycles and how are you feeling?? Im 3 weeks from having a new baby boy to bring home. Im so ready im huge and its hot in the south lol

I've been doing alright overall, just not hanging out on this site as much sincenot focusing on ttc as much.
I feel I ovulated while I slept last night with the semi temp rise this morn andwent to bed last night with pretty strong ovulation pain but opk didn't go positive till today so :shrug lol either way should be covered.

Hope the pregnancy is going easy on you Wanna.
Glad to hear you ovulate on your own now Hannah.

I've been good , it's been 8 long months & im hoping this month does the trick! I am suppose to ovulate today Aug.16, we've did the duty this morning around 1:30am also we did it Sunday & Monday , & ofcourse this morning ! And I will continue to do the duty through this week ! lol I really want this sticky bean ! Fingers crossed ! I will keep y'all updated !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->