Is this normal?

Im doing pretty good! 8dpo today and trying to not gey my hopes up at all this cycle. I have been obsessing a little less this month and I feel like it has made time go by so much faster! How are you doing wanna?

Good getting bigger and more tired lol glad this month has been less stressful and faster hope af doesnt show so we can see a test

where did you back hurt when you concieved your son and with this pregnancy? Was it like low? And how long did it last? I am having horrible lower back pain it hurts to stand or bend down. Feels like what I sometimes get before AF but worse.

Yes lower back right in the center almost felt like siatic nerve pain gt it with both pregnancies but not my miscarriage

Hannah dont know if you got my message back but i sent my email. Your chart is making me think no bfp this month :( really sorry hope to hear from you soon

Wanna, I just now saw your pm. No bfp for me this month but I'm ready to try again. I will email you :)

Just wanted to say Hi to Hannah from another Oregon girl :) I thought I was alone on here lol so happy to see someone from Oregon on here <3

Sorry I have been away so long ladies. Just been really blah and not feeling up to much of anything. Took forever to ovulate and I am either 11 or 12 dpo and had a 1 spot of possible IB yesterday. Was tiny(like the size of an apply seed or so) but BFN yesterday and today. No AF but mild cramps last two days so I dunno what's up.Only time will tell.

Glad to see you back cppeace havent been hearing from hannah either been missing you both!!

Cppeace so glad to see that you finally ovulated!! Not going to lie, I have been stalking your chart and noticed you marked down some spotting! got very excited for you!!!!

cd 10 for me just taking it easy this cycle, haven't even started opks yet. Was diagnosed with BV earlier this week so been using some metronidazole gel for 5 days and should be cleared up by now. Hoping that will help me get preggo, but we shall see lol.

I've definitely missed you ladies a lot and have been thinking about you both!

Yeah I had one tiny spot on what was either 10 or 11dpo( 2 days ago) haven't seen anything since and all HPTs have been negative so far lol... Had some cramping yesterday and day before and awful back ache today but no signs of AF so I dunno what's up.

I swear I see an insanely light line on today's test but it doesn't photograph with the laptop and the tablet refuses to connect to internet to show, but I am def not getting my hopes up.

No, no real cramps, watery cm, spotting or sign of AF... I finally got the Tablet to connect and was able to load the best of the pics. If you look you can kinda see the ghost of a line but I could just be insane, but I do see it the same in person, so not a camera trick or error. https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170318_144906.jpg

Here inverted https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/14dpo%203-18%20invert.jpg

I am defintely seeing something!! Have you ever had spotting during lp before?

No, I've had it rarely a few hours before AF comes but always the same day or steady heavier spotting leading up to full flow the next day, but never had just one spot before or anything similar- I expected AF because it happened at 10 or 11dpo and it's not uncommon for my period at that time.

Just FYI Light flow has started now so 99% AF has arrived. Not really bummed- expected it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->