is this ok?

Missy85

Reaction score
Hi

So Zack had his injections yesterday and was grumpy last night and tired which i was told is normal.. he still seems a little more tired than usual today and is still grumpy is this normal? does it just last a couple of days?

thanks

yeah they can be grumpy and hot for a few days ...lily as her 2nd lot today not looking forward to it xx

i have to say i hated it! ended up crying, just hate the thought of putting him through any kind of pain..

good luck with lily's today!

Finnlay had his yesterday too!!He is just the same today and has a temp too.Poor little things.x

So glad somebody asked this, its nearly midday and my baby is still asleep after his 7am bottle!

He had his yesterday and was terrible all day!

see Zack is asleep too he had 7 am bottle back to sleep by 8:30 then woke up a bit at 10am so thought id give bottle which he took but been asleep again since about 10:40 :wacko:

he had to go to sleep though as he was soo grumpy and tearful!

Mia also had hers yesterday, and she still seems a bit grumpy and offish today. Poor little things!

yea they can be off for a few days. it was about a day and a half for my lo. hope all your lo's are ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->