Is this positive?

Ibelieve2

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im new in this forums thingy, Im 26, trying to conceive baby #1 since last year with no luck so far.
Yesterday I did a pregnancy test just to check.. Ive not felt anything different or any symptoms but I was testing for ovulation and decided to test for pregnancy.

At first there was nothing, but like 2 min after I saw a very faint line and was like nahh thats me going crazy, then the line kept coming darker and darker to the point where I was speechless as Ive never seen a line come up before theres usualy a BFN in my tests.

So I went and ask hubby and he said no its negative cause its meant to be as dark as the other line then I had to do researches with hm to let him know that it doesnt needs tobe so dark yet. Im just confused because we went and bought more tests and I testedd twice and they all came back negative, I tested again this morning and is still negative, im not due AF til the 16 of Feb so Im testing way earlier I know.. But Im just so confused atm as to why it came psitive then the rest were negative.

Im posting a pic wit the test. is the same test just yesterday and then again today.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 152
That's totally a BFP!! :) congrats!!!

That's a positive. Maybe it's too early for the other tests. Have you tried a FRER? Did you test this morning with the same brand strip? I had a test strip that had a severe draw back of the dye and it looked totally positive but it wasn't. I hope you get some answers soon!

It is only with ovulation tests that the lines have to be the same darkness. Was your cycle regular last month? These tests are positive. Very much so. I would go to the store and get a first response test

Thanks everyone for the replies, I bought some early response ones and will test again in 2 days :) hopefully is a BFP!! xxxxxx

Hello, yes I am like extremely regular on my cycles, I was checking for ovulation the last 2 previous months but I didnt this month as it can be tiring and stressful.

I did ovulated on them both months.

I think this time I ovulated earlier if thats possible because I got some symptoms of ovulation.

I will test again in 2 to 3 days and then again if I miss my period. I will keep everyone posted! :) thanks everyone for their replies and nice messages.

Just checking, those are hpt cheapies and not OPK cheapies right? If that's a hpt cheapie then absolutely bfp! If your DH won't believe it, just get a digital test and it'll say "pregnant" and ur done! :)

Just checking, those are hpt cheapies and not OPK cheapies right? If that's a hpt cheapie then absolutely bfp! If your DH won't believe it, just get a digital test and it'll say "pregnant" and ur done! :)
Hell, yes these are hpt cheap one, Ive been testesting with them now I dont see any more lines.. I am wating for it to be closer to losing my period to test again as I feel like Im going crazy testing hahaha, thnaks everyone for the replies! :* xxxxxxxx

OMG girls, Ive been testing every single day at all times with them little cheap ones cause didnt want to waste 1st response one or digital, but this morning like just now Ive used a 1st response one and at 1st when it came the test line I was like oh ok then im not pregnant and it was a mistake but then 3 minutes passed and OMG there is a faint line and I cant believe it I am trying to take a pic of it but my old phone isnt cooperating with me OMG I think im going nuts hahaha Ill post the pic in the photo is not very visibble but on day plain light it is and Im so nervous dont even know why cause my boobs (nipples) been sore and I thought maybe my period is coming but now I don know. thanks evryone. Does anyone else sees the line or am I going crazy I wish I could take a print of it like in real life and post it hahaha xxxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_0083[1].jpg
    IMG_0083[1].jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0076[1].jpg
    IMG_0076[1].jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads