Is this positive?

I don't know how you have the patience to wait a few days before testing again. But that's a BFP for sure. You are absolutely 100% pregnant. Congrats, mama!

THanks everyone, Im just gonna wait to test tomorrow morning, I know is so hard to wait but I guess I just focus on other stuff so I dont use a test when I go to pee :p

I will update as soon as I test tomorrow regardless of the results! Hopefully the line gets darker. xxxx

Hello everyone,

I'm curious if anyone else sees a very faint line on the bottom test (top is yesterday at 13dpo and bottom is today 14dpo - af due today). My breasts have been incredibly sore for days to where a lint roller and pulling on my shirt hurts. I have had cramping, headaches, heartburn, gassy, restless through the night and have gotten dizzy and lightheaded the past few days. Both tests were done on morning pee. My husband and I had unprotected sex everday except one day during the week and a few days following ovulation as well (I use a calendar to track and usually spot on) Just wondering if anyone else sees a faint line on my bottom test or if I'm driving myself crazy. Really really hoping for a BFP!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 36
Hello everyone,

I'm curious if anyone else sees a very faint line on the bottom test (top is yesterday at 13dpo and bottom is today 14dpo - af due today). My breasts have been incredibly sore for days to where a lint roller and pulling on my shirt hurts. I have had cramping, headaches, heartburn, gassy, restless through the night and have gotten dizzy and lightheaded the past few days. Both tests were done on morning pee. My husband and I had unprotected sex everday except one day during the week and a few days following ovulation as well (I use a calendar to track and usually spot on) Just wondering if anyone else sees a faint line on my bottom test or if I'm driving myself crazy. Really really hoping for a BFP!!

Hey there, I actually do see a line on both just very faint on the top one but more visible on the bottom one :) :happydance: Hope it gets darker by the days! It looks like a BPF! :D

You ladies are giving me hope!! Ahh I really hope so!! Thank you so much for the feedback:happydance:

Rings and things apparently help the camera focus better. Some camera phones have a hard time focusing on small details and rings, hairpins etc somehow help

Wow I see them pretty clear, I'd be shocked if that's not your bfp xx

I see it on both!! :) I'm going to say :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"