Is this positive?

Hi everyone I did another Fisrt response test this morning, the line looks the same as the one I did saturday so Im just not sure if its positive or what it is, I do not know how many dpo I am as I might have ovulated earlier. I do know my period is 8 days away so maybe im testing too early.

My husband saw the line aswell so we are just waiting for the days to pass until AF is due before we get excited or anything, I will try to upload a pic later today.

Thanks again everyone for their coments and hopefully I have a little bean inside growing! :) :kiss:

Here are the pics of the one I did this morning, its so so faint im not even sure its there :nope: But ill hope its something though and now wait til saturday to test again as I promise my husband Ill wait a few days before testing again :D

Attachments

• IMG_0666[1].jpg
    IMG_0666[1].jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0667[1].jpg
    IMG_0667[1].jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0670[1].jpg
    IMG_0670[1].jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 29
Hello, ive just come to have a look at ur pics, that's strange the internet cheapies are loads darker than th FRER, most people find its the other way around! But congrats on ur BFP, and don't worry if today's wasn't as dark as yesterday's, ur wee may have been stronger the previous day x

Hello, ive just come to have a look at ur pics, that's strange the internet cheapies are loads darker than th FRER, most people find its the other way around! But congrats on ur BFP, and don't worry if today's wasn't as dark as yesterday's, ur wee may have been stronger the previous day x

Hello, yes its so so faint Im not even sure thats a positive, I will just wait til im more closer for AF to be due then test if AF doesnt comes we will go dr and check :) Thanks for the message hopefully it does gets darker when I retest.

Hope it gets darker when you retest hun xxxx

same test against the sun light. I think its evaporation :dohh: :nope:

Oh well I think its probably negative now, we will keep trying to get that BFP soon :)

Attachments

• IMG_0117[1].jpg
    IMG_0117[1].jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 38
Hi everyone, took a digital one and says not pregnant so im guessing im not and it was probably just a faulty test, hope everyone else get their bfp xxx

That's not an evaporation. When you hold it to the light you can see the plastic line shines through from the back.

If you turn the test over you will see the lines of plastic.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->