Is this positive!??

My hubbys friend just brought over his gfs sonogram pictures and showed him and I just burst into tears I feel guilty for being jealous but I can’t help it.. said they just heard the heartbeat today :(

Aw hun don’t feel guilty about being jealous. It’s natural for you to feel like that. When you get your rainbow baby you will have all those amazing moments too, but for now it’s allowed to hurt xx

Aw hun don’t feel guilty about being jealous. It’s natural for you to feel like that. When you get your rainbow baby you will have all those amazing moments too, but for now it’s allowed to hurt xx
Thank you. That means a lot.
Hubby told me that too.

Aww that is so natural to feel that way. And like the pp said, you will be able to enjoy all of that one day also. God had different plans for you than you expected and His always are for a good reason. And maybe you’re ovulating now?

I’m on cycle day 30 now and no period. Not cramping or anything. Still negative hpt .. ugh

Hmm yeah maybe you ovulated when af was due instead. I remember your other ovulation test was sooo close it looked positive, but maybe your body didn’t ovulate then and did it now instead!

Hmm yeah maybe you ovulated when af was due instead. I remember your other ovulation test was sooo close it looked positive, but maybe your body didn’t ovulate then and did it now instead!
That’s what I’m thinking!

Hi Karissa

Dont feel bad for feeling jealous. When I had my Misscariges at 10+4 my boyfriend at the time brother and sister in law were pregnant and her pregnancy continued and she went on to have a healthy baby and we were around the same stage and I remember feeling so jealous because I had lost my baby.
Also when I had my 2 chemicals I remember seeing pregnant womon everywhere and that really set me off.
Its totally understandable to feel that way.
I really hope u get some answers soon hon. Sending you big hugs.
As for the pull out method. I got pregnant with my DD using the pull out method so it does happen.
Good luck sweety:hugs:

Hi Karissa

Dont feel bad for feeling jealous. When I had my Misscariges at 10+4 my boyfriend at the time brother and sister in law were pregnant and her pregnancy continued and she went on to have a healthy baby and we were around the same stage and I remember feeling so jealous because I had lost my baby.
Also when I had my 2 chemicals I remember seeing pregnant womon everywhere and that really set me off.
Its totally understandable to feel that way.
I really hope u get some answers soon hon. Sending you big hugs.
As for the pull out method. I got pregnant with my DD using the pull out method so it does happen.
Good luck sweety:hugs:
I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels this way..
and yeah still no af ..

Nipples are getting sore. Hopefully that’s a good sign of either af or pregnant lol

Girl, never feel bad about being jealous. My co worker and I both got pregnant in August, I had a miscarriage at about 8 weeks and she's due with her baby next month. It took me a long time to be able to be in the same room with her without feeling jealous and annoyed when she talked about the baby. We are human ☺️ hope no af is a good sign for you this time!

Yes!! This is how my nipples felt last month. I literally have zero cramps. I don’t think period is showing anytime soon. Maybe I ovulated super late. I also have sooo much discharge.. Only time will tell

Girl, never feel bad about being jealous. My co worker and I both got pregnant in August, I had a miscarriage at about 8 weeks and she's due with her baby next month. It took me a long time to be able to be in the same room with her without feeling jealous and annoyed when she talked about the baby. We are human ☺️ hope no af is a good sign for you this time!
thats exactly how i felt.. I glanced up
And seen the picture of the sonagram and my heart sunk.. hubby was like look and I just acted distracted then I went upstairs and just let it all out! He of course came and comforted me❤️

I totally get it too. When I was trying for YEARS to get pregnant and everyone around me was having babies (on accident and on purpose) it was a knife to the heart. What killed me more where the ones that got pregnant multiple times in that time frame. I asked my husband why not me. It was a hard time but when I finally got the two lines it was such a special moment in time that I will never forget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->