Is this positive!??

Fingers crossed for you. I love the pregmate test. Plenty of dye and accurate! Gl mama.

Hubbys wanting to Wait until like June unfortunately wants my body to regulate and stuff which I understand I’m just becoming so impatient.

Sorry this has been such a roller coaster for you xx

Luckily June is only 1-2 cycles away, can you guys do NTNP until then? Wishing you lots of baby dust

Sorry this has been such a roller coaster for you xx

Luckily June is only 1-2 cycles away, can you guys do NTNP until then? Wishing you lots of baby dust
Thank you! It has been crazy and I think that’s also why he wants to wait to heal emotionally.. but I guess sorta , we don’t use protection but he has been using the good ole “pull out” lol I don’t know if that’s counted as ntnp

Yeah I totally get that, it’s nice he’s not wanting to wait too long - I know some men just want to put the brakes on the whole thing. I dunno if pulling out counts! Either way you can still get preggers with the pull out method so fx :p Will be following in June too, lots and lots of baby dust!!!

Yeah I totally get that, it’s nice he’s not wanting to wait too long - I know some men just want to put the brakes on the whole thing. I dunno if pulling out counts! Either way you can still get preggers with the pull out method so fx :p Will be following in June too, lots and lots of baby dust!!!
Thank you so much!

Hey girls, trying to see if I ovulate after all this madness. Don’t mind my sloppy handwriting but do any of these look even positive!? They are going back and forth between light and dark ECA987C1-9374-4008-8162-D3662DD16703.jpeg 8CE3F099-683E-4EFA-B37A-BB39B3B3FE65.jpeg

I agree, April 5th looks v close to positive. The others all look neg. Sometimes if I didn’t catch it at exactly the right time I wouldn’t get any darker than the Apr 5 test.

I agree with the other posters. Hopefully that was positive for you so your cycle can get back on track!

If it is positive then that would mean I ovulated about the same time as last month. Pretty sure I got a positive test last month at cd17 also

Did you guys DTD or was DH firm on waiting? Glad your cycles went back to normal so quickly!

Agreed. That last one is positive for sure!

We’ve barely been intimate lately he’s been working so much, he’s exhausted. His job is so physical. But we did a few times but not in the right time. Oh well. Only a couple cycles until June ! I can’t wait. Until them I’m just tracking my cycles

Is it normal for opk to get positive right before your period Is due.. randomly took one today and it’s positive

77705435-EEE2-4B87-8F79-6C70EA82B753.jpeg

I have had pos opks right before an AF, I don’t think it’s too uncommon hun
Thank you! I was confused because after I bled last month when I still had the hcg in my system is showed up so positive on a opk hahha

My curiosity peeked so I took a test. I swear I see something.. maybe it’s an indent lol. I’m crazy.. the chances of being pregnant with pullout are low. Wishful thinking haha

315587EC-539B-4BEB-951A-E7AA8C842528.jpeg 27B4DBBF-DA79-4B6F-A75B-22ECAFCEA34F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->