Is this positive!??

Ooh I deffo see it, although it’s hard to tell. The first pic it looks pink, the second pic it looks white. So can’t tell if it’s an evap or not.

And hey tons of people get preggo from pullout, plus you’re more fertile after a loss. Test again soon!!

Idk I've had a positive OPK when I was actually pregnant but I've also heard of them coming back positive when AF is due. It's due to hormones I guess. I can't really see anything on your latest HPT but I don't like those ICs. They never really work for me. Even dollar tests don't show positive for me for a while. Frers always show the best for me. I remember your first HPTs and theyre def positive.

I’m glad I’m not the only one seeing it!! I have like 30 of those.. I’m about to go test crazy lol

I see that line really clearly on the first pic of the IC and it looks pink :-k xxx

Yes I’ve heard of a positive opk while pregnant. I had one that wasn’t positive but close too right before my period came one cycle. Good luck! I agree with the pp, the first picture of your hpt looks pink but the second looks white. When is af due?

Looks good!! Best to make a thread of your own for people to view your tests rather than on someone else’s...can make it confusing xx

Hey girls!! Think that test was just a dud because I took another one and didn’t see anything:(

90F4C2E0-3EEC-4DD2-84CA-6412DE121A80.jpeg

You’re only like 8 DPO right? I don’t even get squinters until 9, I’d try again tomorrow or Monday :) I still feel like I can see something but I’m bad for line eye :haha:

I’m due for a period on the 16th.. my opk is now darker than the control line.. weird how that can happen lol

Yes they all look negative unfortunately. I literally just stare at them in every angle trying to see something lol

That’s strange. No period yet? Maybe you are one of those ones that get a blazing positive opk right before af

Period has not shown it’s face yet. Still strong opks.. I think my chemical messed up my cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->