• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this positive!??

I tweaked this one. It’s literally barely there. Hubby says it’s negative because if there’s not a bright line in front of him he don’t believe it’s positive lol . And thank you! I believe so too!

C88366C9-1111-4490-9196-3B94D7D290AA.jpeg

K I caught up, ha you’ve been busy today! :haha:

Your IC’s (blue handle) look positive and darker than yesterday’s. FRER without tweaking looks sort of grey but it could be just the picture, it looks pink in your most recent pic.

Either way I have a reaaaaally good feeling we’re looking at super early bfp’s!!!! I hope you bought a super pack of tests :haha:

K I caught up, ha you’ve been busy today! :haha:

Your IC’s (blue handle) look positive and darker than yesterday’s. FRER without tweaking looks sort of grey but it could be just the picture, it looks pink in your most recent pic.

Either way I have a reaaaaally good feeling we’re looking at super early bfp’s!!!! I hope you bought a super pack of tests :haha:
Hahhah I am driving myself absolutely crazy!! The frer looks pinkish in person but it’s so hard to see. Might use the other in the morning.. but plus side is pregmate just sent me a huge bag of test for free!! Just for reviewing them.

Today’s test. Seems maybe a tad more noticeable.. gonna stop testing for a few days!

608CAB71-80A5-4CD8-AE74-2185E6C2F354.jpeg A01961C9-0FE4-4ABE-B3C8-D292FA10A667.jpeg

Yesterday’s vs. today’s. Top one is yesterday’s.. tweaked it a bit to see

2C4FF23B-3417-4962-A31B-8A7F3E862356.jpeg

Looking good! Keep testing with the IC’s and save the FRER’s for later :p

Looking good! Keep testing with the IC’s and save the FRER’s for later :p
I just can’t decide if it’s a indent or not!! It seems to have a bit of pink but only when I look closely. Still not getting excited until it’s BOOM right there lol. Still no af. I think those positive opks on the 12th were ovulation being late. So I’d be about 10dpo

I don’t think they can alllll be indents and evaps - especially because we can see them on the IC’s too! Yeah 10DPO is still early, mine were squinters at that time too. Should be better in the next couple of days!

I don’t think they can alllll be indents and evaps - especially because we can see them on the IC’s too! Yeah 10DPO is still early, mine were squinters at that time too. Should be better in the next couple of days!
This is it dry! I can see it more

A39DABEB-9878-4628-BA81-734A24D5C71E.jpeg

Also I can’t thank you guys enough !! Your all are so amazing, I don’t have anyone to talk to about this and my hubby thinks I’m crazy seeing things lol. I’m probably driving you all crazy (myself as well) but your support and helping means so much.

Hi K
I'm with the other ladies. They cant all he indent and Evaps. I'm thinking its tele start of a BFP hon.
Oh my gosh I have it ALL crossed for you girl. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"