Is this positive!??

Funny story guys! Haha so I’m in the shower and I randomly took a opk before I got in. Hubby comes in to use the restroom and sees the opk on the counter and picks it up and goes WHAT IS THIS!? I laughed so hard because it had two lines and he thought it was a pregnancy test lol

Too funny about the opk’s hahaaa

Not seeing much on the latest tests :( Could be the pic quality though. I wonder what’s going on because you definitely had faint lines earlier

Not seeing much on the latest tests :( Could be the pic quality though. I wonder what’s going on because you definitely had faint lines earlier
I know! And they would definitely be stronger by now.

This is yesterday’s frer dried up. Definitely a line there still

5F8AB3A3-B54C-4217-9F3E-C57B2BE07A89.jpeg

I take FRER with a grain of salt because a lot women have been getting faint lines on them.

I don’t want to be negative but if im honest I would expect your lines to be more obvious after so many days of faint lines but you’re never out until af shows x

I don’t want to be negative but if im honest I would expect your lines to be more obvious after so many days of faint lines but you’re never out until af shows x
I completely agree. I think they have been shadows or evaps.. still not any darker. Oh well. Always next month.. I’m done testing

Sorry this happened, ugh I really saw lines. Well like the pp said you’re not out until af shows, but if that happens next month is a new month! (Or June if you guys are still waiting until then :p )

Im truly sorry. I wish tests were either positive or negative. No faint lines at all. Those are so heartbreaking!

AF has arrived y’all! Can’t believe I’m saying I’m relieved to just have a answer !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->