Is this positive!??

Thanks guys!! I’m really worried though, Saturday night I went to the er and my pregnancy test was negative, I ended up having a cat scan on my pelvis.. I’m freaking out :(

That is positive! Congratulations! The others aren’t as sensitive so I wouldn’t stress too much! It is nerve wracking to see that positive even though it’s what you really want!

Thanks guys!! I’m really worried though, Saturday night I went to the er and my pregnancy test was negative, I ended up having a cat scan on my pelvis.. I’m freaking out :(
I’m an X-ray tech and basically at this stage of a pregnancy radiation to your baby would be an “all or nothing”. That means it causes a miscarriage that most women that weren’t ttc wouldn’t even realize or it doesn’t do any harm at all. I don’t want to worry you that’s not why I’m posting, I just wanted to let you know the amount of radiation these days is much lower. Granted this was a cat scan which does put off more radiation than an X-ray but chin up hun I’ve seen plenty of women scanned or xrayed and not even know they’re 12 weeks pregnant!

Also you’re too early for a digi or hospital test to show positive. They would need to do a beta quant blood work!

I’m an X-ray tech and basically at this stage of a pregnancy radiation to your baby would be an “all or nothing”. That means it causes a miscarriage that most women that weren’t ttc wouldn’t even realize or it doesn’t do any harm at all. I don’t want to worry you that’s not why I’m posting, I just wanted to let you know the amount of radiation these days is much lower. Granted this was a cat scan which does put off more radiation than an X-ray but chin up hun I’ve seen plenty of women scanned or xrayed and not even know they’re 12 weeks pregnant!

Also you’re too early for a digi or hospital test to show positive. They would need to do a beta quant blood work!
Yeah I read online it can cause a miscarriage and it worries me to death. :( but praying all will be ok. Thank you!

I'd say thats positive mama! That frer looks like its progressed. Congratulations

Well went to the doctors today and they confirmed.. but I’ve been bleeding heavy ever since .. think I’m miscarying..:(

Oh sweetie :hugs: I’m so sorry. Still hoping for the best for you
Thank you.. I’m a emotional wreck. I called the doctor and they said to call tomorrow if I’m still bleeding... it’s not getting better..passing clots .. I’m so upset

Does anyone know how much bleeding in a chemical is normal ?? TMI but when I sit on the toilet it just drains out

Not too unlike a heavier period for me. What you're describing sounds a little much for a chemical though. Could be completely wrong but perhaps get yourself checked just in case

I guess its different for everyone my chemical for the 1st 2 days was a heavier than normal flow then the rest of the 3 days were my normal flow. I did notice I was a bit more crampy than usual. Im so sorry you're going through this hun.

If you're looking for a silver lining the month after a chemical/early miscarriage you are SUPER fertile...I just had the same thing happen to me last month and I just got my BFP. Use OPKs to make sure you know when you are going to ovulate and if you are emotionally ready try again! This also happened to me before my first daughter AND my son, and I got pregnant quickly and had healthy pregnancies. It sucks and I'm sorry you had to go through this!

Thank you so much ladies. The doctor confirmed today it was a miscarriage my hcg levels were already down to 10.. hubby said some pretty hurtful things about it and idk how to feel right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->