Is this positive!??

I'm sorry ure husband is being so insensitive hon. Chemicals are really upsetting and even if it wasnt a baby yet u were still pregnant and u still got that positive test and then a chemical happens and it is so horrible.
Were all here for you and will help u. Men just don't get it. :hugs:

I had a miscarriage back in 2013 and my mum said something very similar....’oh well it’s not like it was actually a baby anyway’ or something along those lines, my other half was working away at the time so she was meant to be there for ‘support’ and I kicked her out my house I was absolutely heartbroken by her comments....
I’m so sorry for ur loss, thinking of u xxx

My mum was like that with me when I had my first Misscarige at 10+ weeks. She was like its natures way of saying something was wrong and that it's not really a proper baby. I was 10 weeks so it was a baby with a HB it was so upsetting. Chemicals are really upsetting as well. I'm sorry ure mum was so insensitive to you hon

Thank you guys so much for your support. It has helped me more than you know. Hubby apologized today and said he was upset and tends to try to act like things aren’t a big deal when he’s upset.. doesn’t help what he said but I forgive him and we are gonna be ok

Anyone know how long you should wait to have intercourse again ?

I did as soon as I stopped bleeding and like I said found out 21days later I was pregnant again

We dtd every other day the week of my ovulation time. Gl hunni... it will all work out!

Definitely waiting for bleeding to stop. TMI but I’m bleeding so heavy .. eh just a terrible reminder

Hey ladies! Just giving a update, my bleeding has stopped but me and hubby decided to wait a few months to try again because I need to heal emotionally. Probably like 3 months. So I’ll probably be taking a break from this site for a little. But I wanna thank you guys so much for all your support! And I hope the best for you guys, you all deserve it!

Ok ladies I have a question, my curiousity peeked today so I took a pregnancy test, so when I got my blood work done on Tuesday my hcg was only 10 and this is why the doctor said I was miscarying along with my bleeding. So when I took a dollar tree test last week on Monday it was barely positive , I just took one and it’s stronger than it was last week before I miscarried ?? I’m lost. And if my hcg was only 10 why would I still get a positive and stronger ?

Oh wow!! Maybe you didn’t miscarry? Take another one and see if it’s still that dark. I wouldn’t think you would get a line like that with only 10 hcg level!

Oh wow!! Maybe you didn’t miscarry? Take another one and see if it’s still that dark. I wouldn’t think you would get a line like that with only 10 hcg level!
Exactly what I’m thinking! I bled pretty heavy for 4 days. It’s just confusing to me that if my hcg was 10 last Tuesday and I miscarried I think it would of fully dropped by now. I took a test because I’m so moody and emotional!! I just have this feeling that something isn’t right. It’s now 12am and I’m debating on going to the store for another test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->