Is this positive?

WantaBelly

Reaction score
This is the first time I have tried this kind of Ovulation sticks, can you please take a look and let me know if you would consider this a positive?

Thank you!!

I added a new one post 6 please look!

Attachments

• IMG00255-20110126-1242.jpg
    IMG00255-20110126-1242.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 72
Hey WantaBelly

Just thought I'd give my humble opinion - I'm not sure this is quite a positive yet but it's tricky to see on my laptop. I've just been reading peeonastick.com OPK FAQs and for some brands if the darkest part of the test line is as dark as the control line then it's considered positive so if this is the case for the last one maybe it is positive? Clear as mud right! If I were you I'd consider it a positive in the meantime and then see what tomorrow's looks like. Sorry I'm not much help! Good luck! x

I also chart and this morning had a temp dip which usually happens before O so I guess I will take another test this evening and see what my temp does tomorrow morning, thank you for your opinion

Hey there.. never used that brand, but my opinion is its not quite pos almost though so continue bding and see what tom looks like..

Ok so I took this one at 4:30 pm what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG00256-20110126-1651.jpg
    IMG00256-20110126-1651.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 50
ohh yeah that is FOR SURE positive :thumbup: i just got my positive a few hours ago too! we better get to BDing! :)

ohh yeah that is FOR SURE positive :thumbup: i just got my positive a few hours ago too! we better get to BDing! :)

It looks like we will be enduring the 2ww together!! Good Luck, I can't wait ;)

yup we will! im not even sure what day to call ovulation day though, i think im gonna go with today because last night i got a really dark one and today i got one that was lighter but still pretty dark, so im gonna take another one later on tonight and if its negative ill call today ovulation day :) do u temp? i dont but sometimes i wish i did so i could know exactly what day i ovulate on..but i can never get a good nights rest :nope:

yup we will! im not even sure what day to call ovulation day though, i think im gonna go with today because last night i got a really dark one and today i got one that was lighter but still pretty dark, so im gonna take another one later on tonight and if its negative ill call today ovulation day :) do u temp? i dont but sometimes i wish i did so i could know exactly what day i ovulate on..but i can never get a good nights rest :nope:

Yes, I started temping on fertility friend, I'm a bit confused as I did another OPK today and its darker than yesterdays, I will post it in a sec. What does it mean when you have + OPK's for more than one day??

This is todays???? Its darker than yesterdays and now I'm a little confused.... What does it mean if you have more than one day of +'s??

Attachments

• IMG00257-20110127-1049.jpg
    IMG00257-20110127-1049.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 14
You could have caught the beginning of your surge.. and now today its your actual surge... I had three days of pos.. first was the beg.. next day was the middle of the surge and day three I was coming down off of it.. just keep bding while your getting pos.. todays looks like a strong pos.. I would guess your oing today by the looks of your tests..

Its absolutely fine if you get 2 or 3 days of positive opk. Normally these tests predict 48-72 hours before the actual ovulation. The positive that you got yesterday caught the surge 48 hours before roughly. I guess you would ovulate either late today/tonight or early tomorrow. Get as much bd as possible. GL

mine look exactly like yours..i have had 3 days of super dark opks but not quite positive and today i got a very positive one theres no doubt about it its very dark. all this stuff is so confusing!

mine look exactly like yours..i have had 3 days of super dark opks but not quite positive and today i got a very positive one theres no doubt about it its very dark. all this stuff is so confusing!

Great!! I've already found someone to endure the 2ww with ;)

yeah i know i cant wait for the 2WW..did u take another opk today yet? did it go back to negative? i took one last night but i hadnt held in my pee for that long only like 3 hours so it wasnt super yelllow like i wanted it to be but it was almost positive but considered negative so im going to take another one in a few hours and if its negative ill count yesterday as ovulation day

OMG, I'm exactly the same way, I took one last night but we went out to eat dinner and I forgot so I used the restroom. I took one when I got home and it was about an hour and a half after, the line was still dark but not as dark as it had been and I'm not sure if i would consider it a +. Do you chart?

I'm going to take one in a couple of hours and willl et cha know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->