is this real? New tests page 4! Old style FRER!

That's exactly how it went this time! We did one time unprotected and bam! Bfp! I'm still a little cautious and I'll test again this afternoon when I get home from work

I think I see lines one most of your tests. We got pregnant after on time too. Took 4 months to conceive my son.

Good luck xxx

Definitely see lines and lines! Looks like a BFP to me! Congrats!

bnb wont let me upload photos for some reason tonight.

line is definitely more visible and progressing.

today I've been really tired, I had a headache and had to give in and drink half a can of soda to get rid of the headache. Also crampy this evening.

today I've been really tired, I had a headache and had to give in and drink half a can of soda to get rid of the headache. Also crampy this evening.

Somebody was saying the picture upload thing is down for some reason

Somebody was saying the picture upload thing is down for some reason

I've been having the same problem and having to give links to countdowntopregnancy.com to let people see my test ALL DAY. I don't know what's going on but somethings up. lol.

SO glad that your test's are getting good progression on them though! So happy for you :)

I'm going to try to upload one now! Hope it works!

Thanks shahn! How are you doing?

Nope still won't upload!! Ugh!

Yes all well cooking here :)

What a wonderful Xmas blessing for you :bfp: :xmas9:

Yes! Well be celebrating thanksgiving this Thursday! But my birthday is December 12th and then we'll tell everyone on Christmas if we can hold out that long!

Y'all bnb still won't let me upload the photos! What's the deal? Is there nobody fixing it?

Yeah =\. People either link from a photo sharing site or countdown to preg :(. I'm shocked it's been down this many days considering how many pics we upload a day lol. Must not be an easy fix

That stinks! I don't know how to do it from any other site! My tests are getting darker though. Was able to snag an old style frer and the test line is nearly dark as control

Congrats Brittany!! This is fabulous :)

Yay! It worked!

Attachments

• IMG_3443.jpg
    IMG_3443.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 66
These are tonight's frer (old style) and tonight's Walmart cheapie

Attachments

• IMG_3445.jpg
    IMG_3445.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 42

Users who are viewing this thread