is this real? New tests page 4! Old style FRER!

Congrats! I'd go ahead and book it. By 1500 you can see a sac, 3000 a pole, and 10k a heartbeat (generally speaking). I think you are more likely in week 5 than ending week 4 that or you may be carrying twins if you triple in 48h

Haven't been on BnB for a while and decided to pop on and I see this!! SO super happy for you!! Massive congrats!!!! :)

Thank you!
I find out my new numbers on Monday! Twins? We would probably die right there in the exam room if it were twins!

Yay totally missed this!! Congratulations hun!!!!! :wohoo:

Got my second beta back and it was 2377 and it wasn't quite 48 hours in between. I was expecting something around 2700 but the doctor doesn't seemed concerned. They scheduled an ultrasound on the 15th

Remember after 1200 hcg starts to double 72-96 hours so you're good!! Number sounds great. Can't wait for your u/s!

I think you're good. I'm surprised they're even drawing betas at this stage as they really are not predictive. With my DS my beta on the same day as you now was over 10,500 and the RE and everybody else thought it was twins (we transferred 2 normal embryos) but no. I don't think beta values are really helpful after the 5th week personally!

I was surprised too because with DD they just did an early ultrasound at 5w4d (6w by LMP) never did betas

I completely forgot at this point it starts to slow a tad bit! Makes me feel better but I'll be happy when that ultrasound comes and I can see a baby and heartbeat. They're using my LMP this time too and I know for sure I'm about a week later than that because we only did once

My hcg was 1090 at 20 dpo (4w6d) and then 1990 (or something like that) at 22 dpo (5w1d) and everything turned out fine :).

I'm staying positive that everything is fine. My doctor and nurse are happy with the numbers so I'm going to be too!

Congrats hun it's amazing to get pregnant so quickly!!!

I've got through Ivf for my last 2 then boom postpartum 8-10weeks after I caught on from intercourse properly once!!!! Seems bonkers when paying so much money out for Ivf before ! And emotional factors !!! X

Yeah we're completely just shocked and wondering how the heck things will play out! ''Tis Baby was obviously meant to be and God has a plan for us, but we are just still in shock. We were not expecting this! Happy, but shocked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->