Is this really happening?!!

HorrorFan88

Reaction score
Well guys- I used a new sperm donor last month and got 4 tries in- the 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. I believe I ovulated around the 11th or 12th.....I am around 5 days late for my period and have been feeling off this month. Sore boobs, heartburn, lotion like cm, gassy, bloating, and my stomach has been feeling heavy and weird (not sure how to describe it).....I was going to test Thursday morning on my day off, but my husband told me to just test today after work- I got home around 6pm and hesitantly took this test. Dollar store brand- 2nd pee of the day and I looked at the result and took the pic at around the 3-4 min mark. I'm in complete and utter shock!! My husband and I have been married for over 7 years (unfortunately he's infertile) and have been trying with different sperm donors off/on for the last 2 years with no success. I can't believe our time is FINALLY here! I thought it would never happen for us! It still hasn't quite sunk in.....I'm going to do a digital in the morning. Fingers crossed that it is positive!

Attachments

• 10836367_890225327654568_1699477104_n.jpg
    10836367_890225327654568_1699477104_n.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 36
Well that one is definitely positive.

Should post in the BFP announcements section though..

Sorry Buffyx, just wanted to update like I see people doing on here....I'm cautiously excited- just paranoid something is going to go wrong. Keep positive ladies- 7+ years of wanting this and it looks like it's finally happening- never give up!!

Thanks guys! Here are my tests from this morning!

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 20
Congratulations! I have read alot of your posts and I am so glad to see this post!! :wohoo:

Thanks everyone!! I had another digital that says it's expired sitting in my cabinet...decided to use it for the hell of it and got another "pregnant". I'm still in awe. No matter how hard it is, I encourage everyone to keep trying! I've thought about throwing in the towel numerous times, I'm so glad I didn't!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->