is this rude?

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
can you let me know if this letter comes accros rude? i need to get my neighbors to stop parking outside of my house so that when i have my home birth theres access for an ambulance should it be needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------
To whom it may concern,

My names molly and I live at 6 Thompson street, im writing to you because I need to respectfully ask you(and your guests) not to park outside my house from now until around the 7th of December.

My reasons for this is im about to have my baby which I will be having at home (so if you hear any screaming my partners not murdering me please don’t call the police :-D) I need to ensure that there is a parking space outside my house incase something goes wrong and I need to be emergency transfers to hospital via ambulance. To put it bluntly extra minutes spent knocking on peoples doors asking for cars to move could be a danger to me and my babies life.

Also the midwifes have to carry a lot of equipment when they attend homebirths, its both unfair and unsafe to ask a female to walk halfway down an unfamiliar street in potentially the early hours of the morning.

I would be insanely grateful if you could avoid parking out side of my house for these reasons I hope you don’t think that im being rude in any way I thought it better to write a quick note than bang on your doors at 4am begging you to move your cars J

Thank you so much for your time and my number is ****** if you want to discuss this in any way.

Thanks again

Molly and James at number 6 thompson.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you!!

i think the letter sounds fine, not rude at all! i just hope your neighbors are not rude and take your request into consideration!

good luck with your homebirth, sounds like you are very excited for it!!

i think that sounds very polite and gets the point across well :)

Sounds fine, but if it is your house and your space why are they parking there anyway? But the letter sounds fine. :) Have a happy birthday for your little one, that is one thing you should not have to contend with worrying about so if they are decent nighbours hopefully the letter will send them the message. :) x

yeh it sounds fine if i recieved that i would try extra hard not to park my car outside ur house lol but just as a warning to u if they kick up a fuss if ur curb is not lowered and u have no drive they are legally entitled to park there (although they would be assholes if they continue to do so lol)

its cause i live on a Victorian street and there isnt really any proper parking people just park where ever theres a space its VERY annoying! lol

cheers toria haha

lol i have some gloss paint i was thinking about painting a disabled spot but then wondered what the legal ramifications would be lol

if i recieved that id happily not park outside your house :D

awesome james has printed a load at work so fingers crossed i dont get lynched haha

its kinda like well if you park outside my house ill bang on your door when im in labour to make you move your car!

Sounds fine to me hun. It friendly, not too formal and too the point. Well done :D.
xx

Well if i got it through my door i would think it was totally acceptable and i would also be thinking bout sending you a card and a little present for been so polite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->