is this rude?

emma didnt mean to she voted wrong and her laptop crashed lol she messaged me!

How dare they park in front of your house?!

well they can really cause there isnt any proper parking spaces so to speak its a free for all cause its al old victorian street people just park where they can get a space

Not only is it not rude i had to giggle at " If you hear screaming please dont ring the police" ,Lol .
I think its perfectly Polite , And if i was a neighbour i would respect that letter and not park there . Good luck . x .

I can't imagine anyone taking offense at that. If anything, I'd be inclined to help keep that spot clear for you if I was a neighbour of yours and got that letter.

I think the note is fine. You just might want to revise for grammatical reasons. I'm sure you just posted it for approval before sending it out. I wish you the best of luck with your delivery and may you have a happy and healthy baby! :hugs:

not rude at all hun good luck with it all and i hope they respect your letter

i will be revising it cause there are spelling mistakes too! DOH! i wrote it very quickly while i had the idea in my head!

It sounds fine to me. You explained the situation, gave an estimated date that they can return to doing it and offered your number in case they have any questions.

They might be put out a bit, but honestly... they can suck it up for a few weeks or so.

i think thats a great idea,
if they take it funny make sure you bang on their doors 4am i'd set my alarm especially.

sounds fine babe, although i'd kick some ass if people parked outside my house even once! LOL, outside my house is my parking space, woe betide anyone who tries to park there!
xx

:dohh: I think i just voted yes its rude :rofl:

Nooo, i think its fine hun. Hope they do this for you!

xxx

I think it's a very polite letter, and if I got it I'd be compelled to bring you a baby gift!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->