• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this the start of a bfp? (dollar tree) 7/8 dpo

kiwicali

Reaction score
Hello Ladies, I am back this month. I took a dollar tree test tonight, I am about 7/8 dpo, early I know but could not resist! I really think I see a hint of pink on the test irl, like really, and I can make out the line and how thick it should be too. I will post more when I take more tests tomorrow, but for now, what do you ladies think??

Attachments

• DSC00112.jpg
    DSC00112.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC00114.jpg
    DSC00114.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00115.jpg
    DSC00115.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 142
I'm sorry, I really can't see anything. I hope something does show up better for you tomorrow.

Thanks for looking, I know it is super early, so I will keep testing, I will post tomorrow's pic when I get off of work :)

I see something!
That's what mine looked like super early. I def suggest getting a frer, it showed up when the dollar stores were still questionable

Here's that beta value website:
https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Im not seeing it yet. Good luck tho! You know it's crazy early :)

Update: Will be taking another test after work but....I looked at the test I took last night when I was getting ready for work, and it dried into a thick pink line! Evap or delayed bfp?? Anyone ever have this happen and been pg?

Me!!! That's what happened when I got my bfp!!

On the dollar tree test a lot of the time after it sits the background gets whiter and makes the line appear more. I don't think it's actually the line changing....if that makes any sense. I use these tests all the time and it looks positive to me. With as early as you're testing a line should be a good sign. They are meant to be taken on the day of your missed period. I would retest to be positive as any test can be faulty but it looks good to me :)

EEEK! Really Jess19?? It was the same pregnancy you said earlier about the line being super faint, so it dried and was noticeable? You guys are feeding my addiction, makes me want to go Walgreen's and test at lunch, but I PROMISE I will wait until after work :)

Yep yep, same pregnancy (the one I'm in now) I could possibly find a pic of my dollar tree tests and show you. I wish I knew how to tweak a photo, it was def easierto see when tweaked.

Haha its sO hard to resist testing, esp when you have a faint line.
I stopped on my way to work at Target and bought FRERs and took one in the restroom at the store because I couldnt wait any longer :rofl: and then another at work! I kept geting faint lines t home on the dollar store tests so I had to go get a FRER :)

Can't wait to see more of your tests
:dust:

Here is my dollar store test at 10 dpo
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/AFEA3BB0-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Here is 11 dpo
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/6C9B9A70-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks so much, I totally see the 11dpo one but the 10dpo one reminds me of mine...here's hoping! Do you have a pic of the 10dpo dried by chance?

Oh goodness, I am shaking at my desk! Cousin is bringing $ tests to me before I get off, I just may take one then, but I am desperately trying to hold off until I get home...I swore I see a hint of pink where the line should be, I have also used these before and they have been stark negative so I'm very hopeful. And boy you should see how it looks dried, it is dark, can be seen from a long way off!

:-( no none of them dried pics left sorry

Oh I can't wait to see your test!!!!
:dust:

I can't wait to see it either, I'm am trying to be reasonable, don't want to be crushed if it's bfn, but I can't help but think about baby clothes already! If I am this'll be my first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->