• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this the start of a bfp? (dollar tree) 7/8 dpo

sent OH to gas station, have included last night's dried and tonights, any thoughts? Looks a little more pink tonight (in less time) though pee was pretty diluted...

Attachments

• DSC00121.jpg
    DSC00121.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC00122.jpg
    DSC00122.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC00123.jpg
    DSC00123.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00124.jpg
    DSC00124.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 86
I can see a line on all of them! :happydance: they are looking good :thumbup:
Are you going to test again in the am???

Lol love how you sent DH out so you could uplaod :)
My DH used to get on me about how obsessed over tests, alone and with all you BnB girls

Really??? It does look a bit more noticeable irl, OH still cant see it though, but I am only 8/9dpo....i will test again after work tomorrow fx

Maybe my eyes just suck cause I'm tired, but I'm not seeing anything on your recent test. Could just be me though lol, test again to see progression and FX for you.

I saw a faint line this morning, but it it dried super wacky, like the dye ran, it was dark on the left side of the line, then got lighter towards the right side....but before it dried I did see a light line! Any thoughts? I will probably break down and buy one from walgreens at lunch, the suspense is killing me!!

Attachments

• DSC00124.jpg
    DSC00124.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00125.jpg
    DSC00125.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 68
I definately see a line :D
..I've never really liked dollar store tests, i don't think they are very sensitive.. you should get a frer! ..Good luck xx

I probably will this afternoon, I'm tired of getting 'maybe' lines. But I figure if I have 2 or 3 days of maybe line, that should be a good sign, right? Been crampy (feel like AF is right around the corner sometimes but she is not due til Monday or Wednesday), and last night I even had a sharp headach for a little while, which I never get! fx

I totally see all those lovely lines! :) the suspense is killing me lol
That's exactly how my tests looked, ekkk! I'm so excited for you!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:
Can't wait to see what a FRER looks like! :)

I'm going to try and tweak,idk how but I'm going to mess around and see if I can figure it out
I usually have someone do it for me

Thanks so much! It is really mind blowing! It's like I see these lines, but they are just light enough to make me question...then a few ladies said they didn't see anything, but it does appear lighter in the photo. Pluse my cousin who just found out she was pregnant had a positive followed by days of negatives before she fully confirmed it so that gives me hope...I will get a frer while on break (I have to, OH will understand)!

I think I see the start of it on the last test you posted! Hope you maybe get a diff brand for the next ones? Now that I've been reading here I'm gonna stalk to see how it turns out, hopefully a bfp! Good luck to you.

HI stalking i sooo see the line on the last test my tests also looked like yours. dont worry i got a dark line on 22 dpo, good luck

eeek! I'm holding as we speak so I can go get a FRER!

I can't figure it out :-(
Maybe start a new thread with the pic and ask for tweaks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->