• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this the start of a bfp? (dollar tree) 7/8 dpo

Oh how exciting!!!
How long have you been TTC?

Not really long, I was pregnant and I had a m/c in April (was 7 weeks) before that we weren't really trying, but after it seems like I went into ttc mode, like I felt as if something was taken from me and I really wanted to get it back!

:hugs: so sorry for your loss

TTC is so stressfull. It took us over a year with no luck. the dr gave me clomid to take and DH and I were in the process of moving. So I spent that cycle not caring about TTC and I got my BFP! Never even filled the comid script! :)

I've heard it can be, and the few months I have been I can agree with it! I also hear that when you least expect it or stop trying that's when you get your bfp, congrats on yours!!

:hugs: thanks. I used to get so mad when people were like "stop thiking about it and it will happen" :growlmad:
But its SO true lol

Have you tested ???

Not yet, I get off in 3 hours, so probably in another 4.5 hours i will have a test for ya! That is unless I don't just run out while at work! But I work downtown so there are no dollar tests around and everything is suuper expensive, so I'm trying to wait and get a dollar test.

Lol id hold off just for a dollar store test :)
POAS can be expensive!!!
:dust:
Good luck testing!

I can see a smidge of a line in the last pic... we are indeed in the same boat!!!

Good luck with re-testing!!! :flower: x x x

Thanks, 5:30 can't come soon enough! And I have been going to the bathroom more as well, hmmm

Cousin is coming with tests so I may go ahead and take one while at work and post in about an hour!!! (sucks because I was just about to use the bathroom, now I have to hold it..) so should I take it now (and do the potty dance for the next hour) or use it now and just build my reserves back up and take it at home with SO (he may not want me posting online though he's funny that way, so I would have to sneak hehehe)??

Cousin is coming with tests so I may go ahead and take one while at work and post in about an hour!!! (sucks because I was just about to use the bathroom, now I have to hold it..) so should I take it now (and do the potty dance for the next hour) or use it now and just build my reserves back up and take it at home with SO (he may not want me posting online though he's funny that way, so I would have to sneak hehehe)??

Good luck with re-testing!!! Looking forward to your sneaky update lol:flower:

Idk that's a tough call!
Id def want to be able to take it right way
But.......
Id also want to sit and inspect it on my own time lol

Either way.....ill be waiting for an update!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I've seen lines on every test u posted so I feel confident your update will be positive

Cousin came empty-handed, guess I have to wait until I get off! Will start drinking fluids now!!

I'm not sure how true it is, but I heard that if you're about to take a test to not drink fluids. That only a little bit of pee was better than diluted pee... but maybe that was about water! I'm not sure! :shrug:

Will keep that in mind, I will just probably have to wait until this evening

Stalking this thread! I hope you get your BFP! Fingers crossed for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->