Is this way too faint for 17dpo?

FartyBum

Reaction score
Hi there

First post :happydance:

Do you think that this BFP is a bit too faint for 17dpo? It's afternoon urine. (I could be 18dpo but I'm nearly sure I'm 17dpo)

Just looking for opinions please.

Thanks folks

L

Attachments

• photo(12).jpg
    photo(12).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
Nope. A lines and line, congratulations x

I think thats a nice thick strong line myself hun congratulations xxx

First, your username is hilarious!

Second, no I think that's a perfect BFP. Congrats!

First, your username is hilarious!

Second, no I think that's a perfect BFP. Congrats!

Ha ha thanks, I'm a particularly gassy lady! :)

I'm just freaking myself out googling other people's images of their 17dpo/18dpo BFPs and everyone's seems to be mega dark compared to mine!

Driving myself demented so I'm going to try get blood testing done ASAP.

Iv never had very strong lines till i was 5.5-6 weeks hun, and i have 3 healthy babies already so i really wouldn't worry about your line its lovely and strong x

Nope. A lines and line, congratulations x

Awwww thanks so much! Freaking myself out googling images of other 17dpo BFPs and they're all so so dark, I'm starting to doubt myself!

I'd love if you could take a glimpse at these? I've been testing for a week, at different times of day but they are in date order.

Attachments

• photo(13).jpg
    photo(13).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 43
Iv never had very strong lines till i was 5.5-6 weeks hun, and i have 3 healthy babies already so i really wouldn't worry about your line its lovely and strong x

That is so good to hear! Thanks so much! :thumbup:

These are my tests from the past week, in date order, taken at different times of the day. They don't seem to be getting much darker, should I go to my doctor this week, do you think?

Attachments

• photo(13).jpg
    photo(13).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 9
Stop testing! :)

I'm not sure what the protocol is where you live, but here we visit our gp when we get a BFP, so it's worth making that visit, especially if you're anxious.

:rofl: I'm sorry but your username is fantastic!!

And for the lines, they look great to me x

Your lines will appear darker at different times, this pregnancy was a surprise and when I did test I really wasn't expecting a line, but the control line turned super dark before the control had even appeared, I used about 10 tests that day all that dark, over the next few days I tested again and again and some were very light in comparison, I'm almost 12 weeks now and had 3 scans thus far so obviously them changing in darkness doesn't mean much. Congrats again.

Stop testing! :)

I'm not sure what the protocol is where you live, but here we visit our gp when we get a BFP, so it's worth making that visit, especially if you're anxious.

I know I need to stop testing! :cry:

I've been to my GP, she took one look at my tests (the super super light ones) and she said "yep they're positives, I don't need to do one here, I'm satisfed with those, get in touch with whatever hospital you choose and congratulations, bye now, that'll be €65 please"

Hmmmmmm...

Your lines will appear darker at different times, this pregnancy was a surprise and when I did test I really wasn't expecting a line, but the control line turned super dark before the control had even appeared, I used about 10 tests that day all that dark, over the next few days I tested again and again and some were very light in comparison, I'm almost 12 weeks now and had 3 scans thus far so obviously them changing in darkness doesn't mean much. Congrats again.

^ ^ This... You have NO idea how much this means to me. You've settled my nerves no end. Thanks so much!!

:rofl: I'm sorry but your username is fantastic!!

And for the lines, they look great to me x

Thank you Linny, was feeling a bit down looking at other people's beautiful dark lines at 18dpo, you're very kind! :flower:

Well that's good isn't it? It's such a confusing time though, I'm learning everything as I go ;)

Enjoy this time, it's magical.

^ ^ This... You have NO idea how much this means to me. You've settled my nerves no end. Thanks so much!!

No problems, welcome to the forum. First baby I take it?

Well that's good isn't it? It's such a confusing time though, I'm learning everything as I go ;)

Enjoy this time, it's magical.

Magical and stressful and amazing and nail-bitingly anxious :haha:

Thanks so much redlemonade!

No problems, welcome to the forum. First baby I take it?

Yep, kind of! Fell pregnant at 19 and it was rather confusing but that baby didn't ever materialise. I still to this day don't know why. Miscarriage I think...

TERRIFIED of it happening again. So many sad stories from people who have had so so many MCs and CPs. Heart breaking stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->