Is this way too faint for 17dpo?

I'm sorry I can't help with a scan so early. Hope it's just on its way to implant in the side.

Surely your blood results will give you more info on what levels hcg is x

What really confuses me is, and I'm obviously no expert, but how have I been getting BFPs for the last seven days when the fertilised egg hasn't even implanted yet?!

From what I understand you can't see a fertilized egg on ultrasound, not until after it implants and becomes the gestational sac ... so I don't see how that is possible, but Maybe I'm wrong??.... keep us updated!!!! Fx'd for you!!!

I'm sorry I can't help with a scan so early. Hope it's just on its way to implant in the side.

Surely your blood results will give you more info on what levels hcg is x

What really confuses me is, and I'm obviously no expert, but how have I been getting BFPs for the last seven days when the fertilised egg hasn't even implanted yet?!

:wacko: is it because it's already giving your body hormones or am I just taking codswallop. Have you done any more tests ?

The gynaecologist just phoned, she got my bloods tested urgently and my HCG is 96.

Which basically tells me nothing... Conception occurred exactly 21 days ago. HCG seems very low but I'm going back Saturday to see which way levels are headed.

She said it's 50:50.

I detest this waiting game.

Aw I hope you hear something back soon hun. It must be stressful :( Lots of luck to you x

Oh for goodness sake...

Doc just phoned me back with the second results, they did double, they went from 96 on Thursday to 175 on Saturday.

An hour after I left her surgery on Saturday afternoon I began to bleed rather heavily, some clots, and I stopped bleeding Sunday night.

Have I miscarried or was this heavy bleed normal or what?

I was just hoping for closure today and it's still all up in the air :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"