Is this way too faint for 17dpo?

Your lines will appear darker at different times, this pregnancy was a surprise and when I did test I really wasn't expecting a line, but the control line turned super dark before the control had even appeared, I used about 10 tests that day all that dark, over the next few days I tested again and again and some were very light in comparison, I'm almost 12 weeks now and had 3 scans thus far so obviously them changing in darkness doesn't mean much. Congrats again.

^ ^ This... You have NO idea how much this means to me. You've settled my nerves no end. Thanks so much!!

No problems, welcome to the forum. First baby I take it?

Yep, kind of! Fell pregnant at 19 and it was rather confusing but that baby didn't ever materialise. I still to this day don't know why. Miscarriage I think...

TERRIFIED of it happening again. So many sad stories from people who have had so so many MCs and CPs. Heart breaking stuff.

Sorry to hear that, the forum can be scary because people post when bad things happened or when they are worried, so it seems much more common than it is, I personally had a miscarriage too at 12 weeks, and it does scar any future pregnancy with fear. But remember that MOST pregnancy are fine, yes there is always a chance things go wrong, but there is always a chance things go wrong in all walks of life, crossing and stress is dangerous, so although it's hard and daunting, try to be positive and don't spend the pregnancy in fear. Your first baby is amazing, such a wonderful life changing event, full or hope and excitement.

Just an update for all of you beautiful women who have been so so helpful.

I've begun to bleed, literally started as I was waiting to see my doctor for HCG tests. It's a miscarriage but i'm strangely OK. It's closure, you know? I knew in my heart and soul that something wasn't right with this pregnancy.

I hope you are all happy, healthy and well.. X

I've begun to bleed, literally started as I was waiting to see my doctor for HCG tests. It's a miscarriage but i'm strangely OK. It's closure, you know? I knew in my heart and soul that something wasn't right with this pregnancy.

Hugs, so sorry to hear that. Have you had the miscarriage confirmed? I've bled in all my pregnancies, this one with clots too. Hugs, I'm sorry for you loss. :hugs:

Hugs, so sorry to hear that. Have you had the miscarriage confirmed? I've bled in all my pregnancies, this one with clots too. Hugs, I'm sorry for you loss. :hugs:

Nah she didn't run any tests but it's fairly heavy and fresh blood. No pain though which is different from last time!

Nah she didn't run any tests but it's fairly heavy and fresh blood. No pain though which is different from last time!

Sorry your going through this, my suggestion would be to check again in 2 weeks, if it's positive go back.

I never had pain, all of mine have been fine, had some very heavy fresh blood and clots and all has been fine. However more then 50% of bleeds do go on to miscarry.

I don't want to give you false hope, but my experience has been different, I'm 12 weeks seen this baby today despite weeks of bleeding.

:hugs:

Sorry your going through this, my suggestion would be to check again in 2 weeks, if it's positive go back.

I never had pain, all of mine have been fine, had some very heavy fresh blood and clots and all has been fine. However more then 50% of bleeds do go on to miscarry.

I don't want to give you false hope, but my experience has been different, I'm 12 weeks seen this baby today despite weeks of bleeding.

I'll do that, I have one cheapo test left over and I'll use that in a fortnight.

I don't think I can go through this again. My heart hurts!! :nope:

I'll do that, I have one cheapo test left over and I'll use that in a fortnight.

I don't think I can go through this again. My heart hurts!! :nope:

Hugs :hugs: it sucks so much. I'm so sorry Hun. When I went through mu miscarriage the miscarriage section really helped me, I needed to talk about it and hear others who were hurting, in a strange way I had comfort knowing I wasn't the only one going through it. I made wonderful friends who we all went in to have healthy babies not long after. :hugs:

Sorry your feeling sad :hugs: .How many miscarriages have you had fartybum?

This is my second hun, technically both Chemicals...

With that being said, my bleeding today has completely stopped. In total there was enough for maybe half a panty liner, that's all. All brown blood except for one swipe of red, then went back to brown. Total time of bleeding maybe 4-5 hours. I don't know what to think.

This is my second hun, technically both Chemicals...

With that being said, my bleeding today has completely stopped. In total there was enough for maybe half a panty liner, that's all. All brown blood except for one swipe of red, then went back to brown. Total time of bleeding maybe 4-5 hours. I don't know what to think.

I definitely would wait it out, doesn't sound very severe to me- especially since it was mostly brown blood. I had been spotting for 2 weeks, one of those days I seriously thought it was going to be the start of a period, but it cleared right back up and went back to brown spotting. Avoid intercourse and get lots of rest and see if your doctor could book you in for an early check up to put your mind at ease. I saw my baby's heart beat on Monday and all is well taking into consideration that I spotted for 2 whole weeks!

OK ladies, zero bleeding last night, literally from 5.30 pm til 10am this morning. Right now it's just a light smear of brown discharge when I wipe after using the bathroom.

Visited my GP who said all might not be lost so she referred me to a gynecologist. Have my appointment with her in an hour, it's an internal vaginal scan so I'm hoping for some clarity from it!

I just want closure one way or the other, you know... I hate being in limbo.

Hugs, glad you are getting a scan, as you say sometimes the worse but is not knowing, at least if you know the worse you can start to heal or if everything is great then wonderful. Hugs ... Hoping for good news.

Good luck, hope it gives you an answer one way or another x

Don't want to get your hopes up if it's not good news but i also bled in early preg and cos I had previously had a mmc was convinced the same thing was happening. I've got everything crossed for you x

OK so I had the scan done...

Basically she said my womb lining was very thick, and she thinks she could see the fertilised egg, but it wasn't quite at the womb, it seemed to be just below it. Therefore, the egg hasn't even implanted yet. Does this sound familiar to anyone?!

She took bloods for beta testing and also said that if my cycle was 26-28 days long that she'd be more confident in saying that I'm miscarrying but as my cycle is 30 days she can't make that call.

She also commented that the blood coming from my vagina was very dark brown.

Blood HCG results should be in this evening or first thing tomorrow morning so hoping and praying this tells me more.

I'm sorry I can't help with a scan so early. Hope it's just on its way to implant in the side.

Surely your blood results will give you more info on what levels hcg is x

Sorry to hear it didn't give more answers, hope you hear about the blood results soon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->