Is this what a BFP looks like?? Freaking out, please help!

I never see lines (couldn't see anything on your first test) but I can definitely see a line on that second test!

thats a definate BFP!! congrats hun - well done!

Oh my.... Thank you!!! When and where can I go to get a blood pregnancy test done?

I wouldnt know in the US hun but here they dont do them - apparantly the HPT's we use are a better indication than any our docs will do so they dont bother.

Your doctor should be able to do a blood test. They don't usually bother here in the UK though, as the tests are reliable enough!

Congrats on you :bfp: Just make an apt with your family or OB dr and say you want a blood test to confirm! Good luck!

I just made an appointment with the doctor once I saw the digital say: "Pregnant" :D Pic attached! Love you guys... thank you for all the support and wishes!!!! Tons of :dust: to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• photo-wow.JPG
    photo-wow.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 41
Fantastic news, congratulations! I couldn't see a 2nd line on the 1st test buth the other 2 look very positive to me.

Looks BFP to me as well. Maybe you can try the digital tomorrow if unsure about the dates.

XX

yay, well the digi has confirmed it!! have a happy healthy 9 months and very good luck with your lo!!

yayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance: congratulations!!! again as i knew u were :dance: happy and healthy 9 months!!! (ps u have a lot of stalkers lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->