Is this what a BFP looks like?? Freaking out, please help!

I'm late to read this thread but OH MY GOODNESS! What a wondeful thread it is!! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you that I want to go POAS to celebrate but I haven't even O'd yet this month. Holy Guacomole!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Firstly congratulations! you have just inspired me! 5 mins before i read your thread i started a new one on ttc' about giving up all my ttc aids and just relaxing and enjoying each other as i have become obsessed to the point of stressing myself out so much nothings happening, i too didnt believe it when people say if you try too hard it wont happen- my mums favourite quote at the moment! Grrrr! So i had just decided to dump all my ttc aids when 5mins later i saw your thread!!!! I so hope that in a month this will happen to me, we need to have some fun, my hubby and i because i have been so obsessed its got to the point where we havent hardly had any fun together at all!!! Good luck with your pregnancy and i hope it works for me too! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So happy for you. I haven't commented on this thread but have been keeping my eye on it.. I'm like you and have been trying since last August with no success so far. You are my motivation that it can still happen. :) The not stressing about it part is hard for me to let go of right now but I'm going to try. :)

Congratulations!!! After a lot of peeing involved you deserve that BFP!! LOL!!!

XX

The journey reading this link was so emotional, Im crying (really crying!) tear of joy for you! Congrats! x:happydance:

The journey reading this link was so emotional, Im crying (really crying!) tear of joy for you! Congrats! x:happydance:

oh dear now you have me crying after saying that lol :wacko:
stupid hormones! :dohh:

Thank you everyone!!! r3ady4baby you are hilarious!!! :haha:
Madrid, I've never drank that much water in my life hehehe..
Tracybabydust and tiger :), you gals are too sweet :hugs: :hugs:I feel like I'm totally heartless because I still haven't cried.. :nope: I think a big part of it is that I still find it so hard to believe!!!

I am soooo happy to hear that my thread made you feel a little better mummymurray.

mummymurray & claudia_ann... You guys probably have some idea how annoying it was for me too when people said stuff like "just relax.. stop thinking about it"... i was like how can i relax and stop thinking about it when it's all that I can think about???? i just have 2 days in the cycle when I can even conceive!!! :shrug: but I think I realized as I kept stressing myself about it that being pregnant is not what defines me or makes me who I am. I have so much in my life to be grateful for and that's what I needed to focus on. I had to convince myself that maybe it was even best to just wait a while before actively trying again. In the meantime, dh and I will just party, and have a good time. :happydance: I am NOT encouraging others to do this but I'm pretty sure I conceived on a night when we had both had a lot to drink and we just did it umm.. doggie style! :haha:

Point is, you have to really want to relax not just because it will magically make you pregnant, but because you deserve it. Play some jazz or other relaxing music, drink some wine/cider/juice/coffee, read a book or something and just take time out to relax :coffee:. I wish more women would do stuff like that in general!!! You ladies deserve so much more than just worrying about this... You are wonderful people with wonderful lives already. Enjoy that NOW instead of waiting for what might happen in the future!

And hey, all of you who can, go have a beer for me please!!! :winkwink:

Firstly congratulations! you have just inspired me! 5 mins before i read your thread i started a new one on ttc' about giving up all my ttc aids and just relaxing and enjoying each other as i have become obsessed to the point of stressing myself out so much nothings happening, i too didnt believe it when people say if you try too hard it wont happen- my mums favourite quote at the moment! Grrrr! So i had just decided to dump all my ttc aids when 5mins later i saw your thread!!!! I so hope that in a month this will happen to me, we need to have some fun, my hubby and i because i have been so obsessed its got to the point where we havent hardly had any fun together at all!!! Good luck with your pregnancy and i hope it works for me too! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->