Is this what a BFP looks like?? Freaking out, please help!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

HUGE congrats to you hun, been stalking you since you started the thread. Im so happy for you. Hope your OH is as excited as you. =)

have a happy and healthy 9 months

Thanks everyone!!! =D Especially to tiger and Tink1o5 for stalking me from the start ;) hehehe... You all rock! I am super excited now (even though at first I was feeling like I'd be ok even if I wasn't pregnant) and my hubby couldn't be happier. Thank you gals! You were there for me at possibly the most important moment of my life!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:D :dance: always happy to stalk if you need it :dance: :D
congrats again, now the fun begins!

hehehe thanks!!! :hugs: i'm sure i'll need tons of support thru my 9 months! I seriously have nooooo idea what to expect!:dohh:

whatever your expecting it to be like in your head just throw it all out the window, because that is what its like lol
ps what a great early anniversary present !

What an exciting thread! I felt the excitement grow with each page I read! :hugs:
Congrats! Wishing you H&H 9 Months, chickie! :D

I just went thru the whole thread and got so excited!! Congrats hun im soo happy for you!

congratulations to you and OH!!!!! thats so lovely to see the word 'pregnant' :happydance:
must be the best feeling ever!!! xx

Oh my gosh, this whole thread was so exciting I was reading it holding my breath.
Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You guys are so great. It's so much fun to share the excitement with you all!!!! much love and tons & tons of :dust: to everyone else in ttc boat! I never thought I'd be one of those people (and in fact I always kinda got annoyed when people told me to just stop worrying about it) but it really worked for me. Stress is our worst enemy ladies!!! Let's focus on being happy first... everything else comes second. [I was saying this last month too before I conceived]. WE are what's important. :) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->