Is this what i think it is?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great News... congratulations. The first two was so clear defo's that you didn t even have to do a digi. But i know what you mean extra reassurance and then something saying " Pregnant ". Good Luck on your journey and again Congrats :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS! I know you have wanted this for so long!! I am so happy for you! Sending you all kinds of sticky :dust: Congrats again hun! :happydance:

that is absolutely fantastic news. Congratulations - have a happy and healthy 9 months. :hugs::happydance::headspin:

Congrats to you and hubby!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck on your journey.....oh and throw some of your baby dust our way, pls!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Have some of mine ladies!! It seemed to have worked this month!!

OMG!

Yay I am soooooooooooooooooo pleased for you, that is just bloody brilliant!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Huge congrats to you & wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months :cloud9:

:happydance::headspin::happydance:

Hey, congratulations! Thats fantastic news!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::

Wow, huge congratulations hun!! Well done :dance: :happydance: :headspin:

Have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

xxx

:happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you . I wish you a very HAPPY AND HEALTHY nine months.

Oh yeah!!!! I'm sitting here tearing up for you. :cry: I'm so excited for you and I hope you have a very hh 9. Wow! what an amazing way to start the morning!! :)
P

:hugs:Wow...how excited you must be. Hope you have a great 9 months.

Wow, congratulations!

I'm a newbie here and seeing all this love, support, and genuine happiness for one another has me in tears! :cry: What an awesome site this is!!!

Thanks girls, looks like ive managed to squeeze one of the last 08 babies in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"