Is this wrong?

Right, but as said in all the other same posts across the board. He is a man, he said he doesn't want kids now. He maybe trusting you that you have everything covered to protect from that. You really need to sit and talk to him. Just by you asking if its wrong, you already thinking that this is wrong. Nothing can hurt you with a convo with someone you love. Good luck

Also men when they are scared of possibly losing another child tend to "clam up". They wont directly tell you and often enough just resort to saying i dont want kids. Then they still send mixed signals making you wonder. Just have a heart to heart talk with him so you two are on the same page.

Ok he KNOWS I'm not on birth control...he even made the comment "I really need to go get condoms" but had sec with me the same night and the next night unprotected and didn't bother to pull out

Whether anyone believes it's wrong or not you both need to sit down and talk. It's not fair to either of you to be confused about something so serious in your relationship. Whether he understand what he's doing or not.

Sorry to be so blunt. I understand how you feel because I've been there. Trust me. Talk it out now so that it doesn't become worse later. :hugs:

You asked everyone's opinion, we can tell you what we think not what you want to hear...Im sorry,. If he saying he really needs to be using a condom , it doesnt sounds like you are on the same page. alot of us have been there so we know where your coming from. However its still right to have a conversation with him since he said he doesnt want a baby now and keeps saying he needs to put on a condom. If he said both he may want to wait, either way you still both need to be on the same page so there wont be resentment.

In not getting upset about anyone saying anything, just figured I'd let everyone know since a lot of people thought he may think I'm on birth control.

No he knows what happens when he ejaculates inside of you and that's his choice. What does he think will happen? I mean honestly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->