is wondfo from amazon reliable?

nickles

Reaction score
I have been using wondfo internet cheapies from amazon.com and they all have been negative up even one this morning-until last night I took one and bam..in 2-3 mins. it was clearly positive. So not believing my eyes I continued to take 6 more and and they were also clearly positive(they all varied in color-but all CLEARLY positive). I ran out and bought FRER and Clearblue digital and both of those came back negative. This is all in one night. Am I pregnant or not? then last night i took 1 more + wondfo from same urine as i did the clearblue and FRER. this am i got 1 neg wondfo and 1 pos but right at 10 min. mark. am i pregnant?

Im not familar with the wondo brand of those ic from amazon. But since you been getting positives and negatives, I would re-test in the morning with your fmu and see what it says.

Its not over till af shows or you see a BFP, good luck:flower:

no they arent reliable, i got negative blood work today and i will never use wondfo again...

I just ordered a bunch, now I'm thinking I wont order them again, thanks. I will definitely not get my hopes up until I test with another kind thanks for the info! Sorry they got your hopes up, that would devestate me :hugs:

Gosh, that's awful. Sorry hun xxx :hugs:

They can be reliable but im not so sure now only time will tell out of 15 tests i had 13 faint lines and 2 bfn's so i guess wait and see if af shows or not for me if she does then i wont use em again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->