Is your baby crawling yet?

KarenLV

Reaction score
When do most baby's start crawling anyways? Do girls crawl before boys start crawling?

most babies start crawling between 7 and 9 months.
Colton commando crawls.. on his knees and elbows while dragging his belly.

I thought they started alot earlier... most babies I know are beginning to walk around 10 months...

I don't know what the norm is but Connor started crawling forward a couple days before he turned 6 months (started crawling backward before then) but he also has a friend the same age as he is now (7 months) and he does not crawl. I would say the average is probably 6-9 months. I'm not sure whether girls crawl before boys.

My friend's daughter is 8 months old and is crawling and pulling herself up...Charlotte is 6 months old and still can't quite sit up by herself for more than a few minutes.

Skyler drags himself on his belly and tries to crawl but has not been succesful yet. He is technically 5 months old as he was born early.

Cairans 8 months and still not crawling lol he belly drags but thats about it , he quite happy to sit there and look about lol

Sam was commando crawling at 6 months and was up all all fours and rocking backwards and forwards then too, but didn't actually crawl properly until he was 8 months x

Every baby is different. Kyle started dragin himself along at about 6 months old. He's was properly crawling by 8 months. Now hes having a fair bash at walking, just keeps falling though! The boy has no fear :lol:

tommy shows absolutely no sign of even thinking about crawling, he can sit o his for a couple of seconds and thats all, he was 5 weeks early but hel do it in his own time, maddy never crawled she walked just before her 1st birthday

h x

Dec was crawling at 7 months, but his cousin didnt crawl until 13 months, I think the normal range is between 6-9 months, but that said some babies dont crawl at all, just go straight to walking.

jack was just before he was 5 months but like others have said every baby is different.

my mum said i never crawled just started walking at 8 months x

Jack is still not crawling but he loves to walk everywhere holding out hands. I think he will walk before crawl as I did, as he still just looks like he is swimming when he is on the floor :p

My son will be 7 months soon and only drags himself around lol

Ruby doesn't crawl, man she doesn't even like being on her tummy, she just buries her head in the floor after 5 minutes, she can sit on her own but doesn't roll from back to belly.

I thought they started alot earlier... most babies I know are beginning to walk around 10 months...

most babies I know, start walking at 13 months!!! Although my foster sisters son started at nine months!

Bren is not crawling. He will rock on his hands and knees. But he can move around while sitting up, he just wiggles and gets where he wants to go.

Rileys quite slow at this he gets on all fours and rocks and he will crawl with his knees just not with his arm and goes face first lol other wise he just drags himself around but he was sitting up at 4 n half months they say there normally quicker in one thing and slower in the other

Marlie just started crawling today! She's been up on all fours for a few weeks and crawling backwards since 5 months old, but now she's 10 days from being 6 months and crawling. She keeps getting herself into trouble too the little devil......... :)

I think boys are usually faster physically and girls verbally, but Marlie's breaking the mold. Hasn't started babbling yet really.

Hannah is almost 8 months and can walk but cant crawl. She isnt keen on tummy time although she can manage to wriggle backwards and tries to get her legs up underneath her. I suspect she just give crawling a miss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->