Is your sex life better or worse now?

Better and worse.

Better, because it just feels better sometimes. Worse because we don't get to do it, not because of Alice but because I am constantly on due to the implant. :dohh:

ours is worse we have plenty of times when lo goes bed but its too painfull even 14 months on i went to the docs about it and i have alot of scar tissue inside and out where i was cut so now ive got to see a gynocolist (however u spell it) too see what they think and to see if theres anything they can do i hope so coz i do want more kids xx

Exactly the same as the OP - it was always so good before and I worried that it wouldn't be as good after but honestly it's better! It's so much more spontaneous and passionate as there are fewer opportunities, we just have to go for it. I think its all the anticipation too.
So I'm so surprised and pleased that having a baby has had the opposite effect I thought it would! :)

Better! I was put on pelvic rest from early on in my pregnancy. Add to that I didn't go back on the pill afterwards and you have a recipe for one horny mama! :haha::blush:

i cant wait to do it again!! now my bump is gone i cant help but wanna jump him!! if i could right now i would but the stitches and red blood say otherwise :(

before sex we were a twice a night most nights, at least once anight couple. during pregnancy we were twice a week til they said no sex from 20-32 weeks, then we were back on it again every day lol. gimmmmmmeeeeee!!!!!

Much less frequent, but I am pregnant too so hopefully will get more often once this one's out lol!

Worse for me, better or same for him. I have always been a nympho right on through until 2 days before she was born. I was even ready afterward (we lasted 3 weeks post-partum). Here lately though, I have no drive, NONE. I'll still put out for him 2 times a week or so. Also - OH put on as much weight during pregnancy as I did and is now not able to move quite as well as before so even if we do get me going, it's still not as good.

Oh well - such is life. It'll come back eventually.

I am 5 months pp and we've had sex twice. Both times were not very pleasurable for me as it seems its always about his pleasure....either that or I just feel really unsexy. I feel silly when he makes a move on me. I'm always in pjs and glasses right now and I just can't feel sexy in my glasses, but when I put in my contacts it just doesn't happen. The extra weight on me feels awful and nasty and I just feel SO unsexy, I'm almost scared to try sex again. I know it's all in my head. I need to get myself thinking differently.

We still have sex about every other day, that's never changed, even through my entire pregnancy. BUT I feel looser down there. OH swears he can't feel a diference but I can, and I know if I can he can. Does anyone else feel looser? I keep reading about ladies feeling tighter.

i havent stopped bleeding yet to want to have sex (well, i do want to lol) and so i tested the area with a finger yesterday - i feel tighter. xx

Haven't tried yet :nope: too scared it will hurt or won't fit in?

Don't really feel very attractive atm either, i still want to lose about another 14lbs and i am tired quite a lot of the time as is OH.

Hoping to dtd some time soon tho as i do think about it and would like to try but am quite scared too.

It's awful. It hurts and I feel self conscious and just never feel like it. We haven't in months :blush:

Defo got worse and not liking it :(

We was always having sex before kids plus used to be spontaneous having sec outside etc. Since having first child it died down but always made time to have sex and it was ok but felt rushed. Then we had our second child and we hardly do itatall lucky to do it a few times a month. Sometimes we will go through a stage of doingit a few times in a week but feel forced in to it. Doesnt seem as good anymore and i just cba cus same old same old

It is not very good at the moment. Of course I'm hating my body right now after my EMCS and also suffering from PPD so I try and do it once a week or so but it's really hard. We did pretty well before and during pregnancy too so it's kind of sad.

My baby is very needy and fussy so if she ever is taking a nap it doesn't last long and at night we're too frickin tired

Plus I feel painfully tight even though I only pushed for an hour (to no use) before being taken to c section, I didn't have any injuries down there or anything.

Better and worse.

Better, because it just feels better sometimes. Worse because we don't get to do it, not because of Alice but because I am constantly on due to the implant. :dohh:

I was the same. I bled for nearly a year!!!!!!! Will NEVER go on it again xx

It is not very good at the moment. Of course I'm hating my body right now after my EMCS and also suffering from PPD so I try and do it once a week or so but it's really hard. We did pretty well before and during pregnancy too so it's kind of sad.

My baby is very needy and fussy so if she ever is taking a nap it doesn't last long and at night we're too frickin tired

I hate my body :( I just cant seem to lose the baby weight

I hate my body :( I just cant seem to lose the baby weight

I hate my body too. I'm nearly 4 stone heavier but my oh still manages to make me feel good about myself so im not too conscious when having sex. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->