Is your sex life better or worse now?

I sure miss :sex:

We've tried once since the day LO was born at around 3 months pp, but it ended up with me :cry: and DH reassuring me that I was okay and still just healing. :nope:

I'm unfortunately still recovering from internal tears and can only hope that the recovery speeds itself up, as I really miss my :sex: life. :dohh:

It's worse!

Actually, while I was in the middle of writing this post, OH came over to get some.

And I can't believe I'm throwing this out on the Internet, but does anyone have a queefing problem since giving birth?!?! LOL, because I sure as hell do!

And I can't believe I'm throwing this out on the Internet, but does anyone have a queefing problem since giving birth?!?! LOL, because I sure as hell do!

ME! :blush: was really bad at around your stage PP - I would stand up at times and it would happen! So embarrrassing! :blush: thankfully it's improving really well now, so hopefully you will be the same!

ME! :blush: was really bad at around your stage PP - I would stand up at times and it would happen! So embarrrassing! :blush: thankfully it's improving really well now, so hopefully you will be the same!

What's queefing? X

What's queefing? X

It's when you get air trapped in your vagina and when you stand up it makes a farting sound lol

What's queefing? X

It's when you get air trapped in your vagina and when you stand up it makes a farting sound lol

Ohhhh lol x

Probably had sex 5 times since lo was born :cry:

Im only 22, i feel like im in my 70's or something, passion has gone, if anything i want sex more then my oh, he is happy with it once a week! or even once a month! x

We havent had sex for just over 2 weeks. I came back home today from visiting my family and i know he will try it on when he gets back from work but defo wont be doing it as he might not get back till 3/4am just cant be bothered anymore

I'm not sure why, but.. My sex life has improved after each baby. I just had my 3rd and sex is better than ever.

Worse... I want to and so does he but I just feel so awful about myself. I've never been the most confident person on earth but i'm the biggest i've ever been and I hate my body so much at the moment, working on losing weight now and have a lot to lose but i'm determined! :thumbup:

It's gotten better for us, more so since being pregnant. Pregnant sex is always the best to me. We went through a slump where we were only having sex 1x a week, just because we were so busy and tired from our boys when they would go through bad sleeping phases. I also struggled with PPD. Then we started getting desperate and being more open and spontaneous, like private family restrooms at the movie theater. You do what you have to do and it's so much more exciting than before we had kids. I also got the PPD taken care of:thumbup: I have noticed being looser since having kids, but now that I'm pregnant it's tightened things back up. After this pregnancy I'm going to get things fixed in my private area. My husband said he doesn't care and it's just for me, but regardless I don't think it feels the same after having kids, unless I'm pregnant. As someone else mentioned. If I notice he has to notice too.

It's gotten better for us, more so since being pregnant. Pregnant sex is always the best to me. We went through a slump where we were only having sex 1x a week, just because we were so busy and tired from our boys when they would go through bad sleeping phases. I also struggled with PPD. Then we started getting desperate and being more open and spontaneous, like private family restrooms at the movie theater. You do what you have to do and it's so much more exciting than before we had kids. I also got the PPD taken care of:thumbup: I have noticed being looser since having kids, but now that I'm pregnant it's tightened things back up. After this pregnancy I'm going to get things fixed in my private area. My husband said he doesn't care and it's just for me, but regardless I don't think it feels the same after having kids, unless I'm pregnant. As someone else mentioned. If I notice he has to notice too.

Thank God I'm not the only one feeling looser! Has anyone had much sucess with kegal exercises?

Thank God I'm not the only one feeling looser! Has anyone had much sucess with kegal exercises?

You're definitely not the only one. I'm so thankful for this forum where mom's feel comfortable talking about this kind of stuff. It makes me feel a lot less insecure about it. I'm able to talk to my DH about stuff like that, and I do sometimes, but it's not the same.

I did kegels non stop during and after all pregnancies, and I'm sure it helped. Well, it couldn't hurt anyway. I did 5 every time I stopped at a red light and 20 before I got out of bed every morning. I have done them almost daily, since having our youngest. I do them suring sex too, and my DH LOVES it! I do too! I can't hold it the whole time though, so I do them throughout. I'd give that a try too.:thumbup:

You're definitely not the only one. I'm so thankful for this forum where mom's feel comfortable talking about this kind of stuff. It makes me feel a lot less insecure about it. I'm able to talk to my DH about stuff like that, and I do sometimes, but it's not the same.

I did kegels non stop during and after all pregnancies, and I'm sure it helped. Well, it couldn't hurt anyway. I did 5 every time I stopped at a red light and 20 before I got out of bed every morning. I have done them almost daily, since having our youngest. I do them suring sex too, and my DH LOVES it! I do too! I can't hold it the whole time though, so I do them throughout. I'd give that a try too.:thumbup:

I completely agree about how great this forum is to talk about things, and find out your not alone.

I'm going to give kegals a try, I love the idea of doing them at red lights because otherwise I always forget.

Well before me and oh had the baby we used to be at it like rabbits every night/day good few times a day etc, now its about 4-6 times a week mainly due to us being tired but the passion is still there thankfully.

Mines a lot worse. We rarely have it, but when we do it's making up for the time we hadn't. I've found myself more confident and invested in a few bits from Ann Summers :blush: I don't get easily aroused now? And end up using lube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->