isle of man? lol

Katielaura

Mummy of 2 Angels
Reaction score
im on the isle of man :(
dont suppose any1 wants to get a boat over? lol

i used to live there

im gna be coming over soon, might just be me and u though haha, ive not seen anyone else from there

were having liverpool meet on wed if u fancy it

x

cool when are you over? theres not really much to do over here anymore what u over 4 ?
ill have a look at boat prices n times dont think ill b able to tho, they dont do day trip boats anymore :( .
leyla is a lovely name , was one of my names lol wasnt allowed to use it tho .every1 seems to have grace as there middle name. great minds must think alike he he
xxxx

just coming to show leyla off to my mates there :)

as if they dont do day trips no more :o it was bad enough trying to get off the rock when they did lol

grace really is a popular name isnt it, im sure it was the top name last year, i picked it cos it was my nana's name :p

x

just had a look at the boats for wednesday and they only go to heysham the one that gets in to heysham is only an hour before the one that leaves , so id have to get the boat over and get straight back on the boat lol its a joke

isle of man is pretty crap .when did you move?
xxxx

i left about 3yrs ago to go to college and now am in uni, i lived there for ages though, went school there

where abouts do u live?

x

do u miss it ? (i wouldnt lol)
live just by st ninians.went to ballakermeen were did u go?

yeh i do miss it actually lol, dont miss the nowt there is to do there though lol, everything good has closed down from what ive heard

i went to balla too, how old r u? i might know u lol

x

everything has closed down pretty much. no more manxland or skating, or bowling strand 58 has closed dunno wot they r puttin ther instead no adams obviously no woolies so u pretty much have 2 get a boat to get any decent clothes for them, n now theres hardly any boats lol dont think u will im 19 might know my brother tho , what primary school did u go 2 ? x

Hello

Im a fellow manxie, although im not living their at the moment. Im living in brighton, but really hoping to move back once the babys born.

Hello

Im a fellow manxie, although im not living their at the moment. Im living in brighton, but really hoping to move back once the babys born.

hey when did u move? how far gone are u? theres not much to do over here anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->