Issy Bears

Rachel_C

Reaction score
Have you seen the new Issy Bears? There are the pictures below on their facebook but I'm a bit confused! On their website there's a link to download a PDF of their 2010 catalogue but when you open it, it says 2009 on the document. Some of the prints are the same as the preview ones on facebook though so I'm not sure if they've just forgotten to change the date. Or am I just completely wrong?! I really like some of them. Wonder if Cheeks and Cherries will be stocking them?

https://www.moohouse.co.uk/personal/issybear1.jpg

https://www.moohouse.co.uk/personal/issybear2.jpg

C&Cs did a survey which showed some of those prints and it asked us on a scale of 1-10 how much we liked each one. So, U should image they'll be stocking the most popular of that selection.

I love some of them, am just waiting to snap them up! I was slightly disappointed with the last lot, if I'm honest.

ooooh yeah, I did that survey :dohh: I thought I recognised some of them. Hopefully other people will have thought the same as me so they'll get my favourites soon!

I like cherries, pink tie tye, giraffe and tweeny, but i cannot remember if theyre the ones i voted for !! :rofl:

I think the only of those on the C&C survey was the cherries.

I reeeally hope Alix gets some 'pretties' in....im really not a fan of animals on nappies, looks a bit cheap :blush:

Tweeny is gorgeous, bit like a Mini La La print?

Yay, I'm so excited for these! :happydance:

I spoke to Michelle at Issy Aus and C&C have just been sent a batch should be instock very soon hopefully!

Ooh I\'d love to try an Issy Bear, are they good for newborns?

I would find an Issy MASSIVE on a newborn! They are big on Theo and hes not small anymore.

Still I didnt like my Issy at first but Im liking it more now hes had it on a few times so I think I may well get one minky print when Alix has them :)

See i see (Twiggy56) Laura's girly in them all the time and she's dinky girly and she doesnt make them look big at all :shrug: Guess its baby shape again?

Yeah sarahs right...abigail wears her issys and they are bloody brilliant fit!!

Dont look bulky on her and absorb loads...issy inserts are my favourite inserts.

And shes had a good fit since she was 10lbs odd....! :thumbup:

I think the fit is great and the slimmest btp in my stash.

Saying that thought... I've never had this problem with my minky IB, but lo was wearing his cotton Issys today and two of them left big red marks on the top of his thighs! I was not happy that my no 1 favorite nappy had let us down. I'm guessing it's my fault as I probably did the aplix up too tight, (fit didn't feel too tight though) anyone else get this or know what I did wrong? I think this happened once with a mini lala too.

Gutted as I love these nappies!

I sometimes get that (with any nappies) if I haven't pulled them up high enough round Leyla's waist, so I'm still fastening them to the same tightness as usual but the top of the leg holes is a bit lower so rubs on her thighs. If I'm worried they're not high enough, I just stand her up on my knee and pull up the nappy a bit to check.

I'm still undecided on whether I like our Issys or not, fit wise and have had a few leaks, going to give them another bash this week and see.

maybe I have an odd one? its the bulkiest one I have? Its pretty darn huge on Theo and hes over 13lb! The inserts seem really thick and waddy.
I mean he did go a good four hours in it when he last wore it so I like it a bit more but Im not yet entirelly convinced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->