It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I think I have read on the internet that acupuncture can help men with sperm count too :thumbup: I have mentioned it to OH in case his comes back low, not sure how keen he would be to try it though :wacko:

Have you chased up your test results? You are sooo patient! I'll be wanting to know I think as soon as I can (although maybe I won't when it gets to it, I may get scared :nope:) How come your doc has already booked you for a HSG without you having the blood and SA results? My doc just wants to see those results first x

Hey Nat - so glad the acupuncture is going well - it sounds really interesting. I've got a good feeling for you!

Congrats on your anniversary - hope you have a lovely night out for it. I am home alone just now too - Mr W has been away for nearly a week... And, I have to admit that I am loving the peace and quiet - 'me' time is great time! Plus, it's nice to have the bed to myself since I am so uncomfy all night!

Weekend - designated driver on Friday night for 4 couples and hubby :( Gardening on Saturday (and helping local school kids set up a polytunnel) and long walk on Sunday. Nothing exciting, but suits me just fine!

It's like a greenhouse, but made of polythene and in a tunnel shape - for growing veg and fruit in... We need them up here to extend the growing season! Good for growing tomatoes, etc... The local school kids have been given one by a old man (botoch) and they are looking for volunteers to get it up and going.

Im scared to get the results if I'm honest, especially oh sample cos if it's low or non existent then he's going to be devestated. I'd rather wait to get them at the hospital cos then we'll find out the next course of action straight away rather than sitting at home worrying about it for a few weeks. The gp actually did bugger all apart from the initial referral to the hospital. We had to wait till we got to the hospital appointment to get bloods done etc and they have arranged the ultrasound procedure on my tubes.
We can't ttc next month as it says in the letter that it's advised to abstain from unprotected sex before the treatment as although it has no ill effects on a pregnancy it's not advisable. That's a real shame as it's going to be another month gone!

Well here's hoping you don't even need next month anyway hun :thumbup:

Morning girls, how are we all today?
Glad to hear the acupuncture session went well Nat. I'm getting very excited for you!! Sounds like you and OH have a lovely evening planned tomorrow- hope you enjoy it :)

We're off down south for the weekend, to stay with family. We actually have a match at Southampton on Saturday which works out well, as my mum is only about an hour or so away from there :) Whilst we're down there, we're telling all of my younger nieces and nephews (we told the older ones- the ones their twenties- when we were down at Christmas, along with my sisters). We thought it best to get past 12 weeks before we told the little ones. So I guess next week, I will become one of those people that I used to hate- making a Facebook announcement about bubba :blush:

Morning ladies, have a lovely weekend Kim. I bet all the little ones will be really excited to be told a little bubba is on the way!
How's everybody else this morning?
Af hasn't appeared yet but no doubt she's hiding and will pounce on me sometime today when I least expect it! Strange thing is that considering it's due today I have had no spotting which is v unusual. I did have some milky White cm this morning (tmi sorry!) so I am a little confused at the moment as to what's going on:shrug:

Ok so it's now 4.30pm and theres still no af, not even any spotting. Sometimes af can arrive a day or so either side of the expected date but I always get spotting. Im trying so hard not to get a little excited but at the back of my mind I'm thinking could I be! Oh dear I'm going to be disappointed tomorrow:dohh:

Oooh! Lou, really really hope she doesn't show :thumbup:

Do you usually have LP of around 11 days then?

Kim, question about acupuncture. When you had it did you find your ovaries twinged a lot and earlier than usual? I've had loads of ov twinges today and also my boobs are a bit tingly :wacko: This is extremely early in my cycle - CD5!! I do sometimes feel little ov pains just after AF, like they wake up a bit and then go quiet again, but I'm sure they were stronger than usual today. I actually want to ovulate a bit earlier this cycle as OH is going to be away Feb 7-10th for a work exam and that would be about when I'm due to ov if I have my usual 31 day cycle :nope:

x

PS: Bought myself some grapefruit juice in asda this evening :happydance:

Get busy nat just in case the acupuncture is doing something! Strap oh to the bed if you have to but do lots of:sex:
I did a test when I got in from work and it was bfn so I assume Af will show tomorrow although at the moment I've got no cramps or anything. Why do our bodies do this to us!!:wacko:

Ok so it's now 4.30pm and theres still no af, not even any spotting. Sometimes af can arrive a day or so either side of the expected date but I always get spotting. Im trying so hard not to get a little excited but at the back of my mind I'm thinking could I be! Oh dear I'm going to be disappointed tomorrow:dohh:

Fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow!

It never ceases to amaze me how our bodies can be so different from month to month. I am convinced that I will never know when I am preg and not going to get AF now, as my symptoms change each month so I won't think anything means anything anymore.

See if she shows tomorrow and, if not, maybe try a test with FMU :thumbup:

:blush: this is way tmi I'm so sorry but I've just had a cm that I've never had before. It's was clear with an almost green tinge to it:blush:. That's totally new and I'm really confused!!! Where's af? Where's the spotting? WTF?!!! Should I feel excited or not cos I've had a bfn tonight. What is my body doing to me:wacko:

Lou, I REALLY hope this is it for you. I agree with Nat- if you've got a spare test, then do another one in the morning with FMU. There are loads of girls in first tri who didn't get a BFP until they were a few days late. I'm trying not to get too excited too lol.

Nat- I got tons of twinges after acupuncture, particularly on my left side which is where I ovulated from the cycle I got my BFP. It made me ovulate a day or two earlier, but not much more than that. I do truly believe that acupuncture does something somehow to assist conception.

Morning ladies, hope everybody is well. It's freezing here, what's it like with you?
Af has still not arrived so its now a day late, my ticker seems to be a bit behind! I didn't have anymore tests at home so I couldn't use fmu. I'll see what happens today and maybe I'll test tomorrow or Sunday. I've currently got no signs that af is going to come but of course that may change as the day goes on.

Morning ladies, hope everybody is well. It's freezing here, what's it like with you?
Af has still not arrived so its now a day late, my ticker seems to be a bit behind! I didn't have anymore tests at home so I couldn't use fmu. I'll see what happens today and maybe I'll test tomorrow or Sunday. I've currently got no signs that af is going to come but of course that may change as the day goes on.

Yay for you. Wishing you the best!

Thanks mrsine. I'm trying not to get my knickers in to much of a twist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->