It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Evening all,
Nat, just wondering how you got on at the docs? I hope it was a positive experience:thumbup:

Yeah, Nat - I came on to find out how it went too!

No proper full on kicks yet, but lots of little wriggles and tapping. I had MiL's cat on my knee last night and it was so funny, bubba was tap tapping at the cats head, and the cat was lying listening in - everyone in the room was in hysterics!

Can't wait until 20 week scan... It was going to be early, and should have been last Thursday, but they put it back. I can't imagine how awful it would be if something went wrong at this stage, so am staying positive about it all!

Waiting for an update, Nat!

Stork - it's amazing how the bump just appears, and believe me, it's amazing how it just keeps on growing!

Hey Stina, Nats keeping us in suspense!!!
Ive read the feeling is a bit like a butterfly fluttering it's wings, is that about right? I guess the special moment will be the first proper kick! Are you watching one born every minute tonight? I'm recording it so I can watch it with oh, he's not to keen but he's face during some of the labours cracks me up!

I am watching it! First time...

And, yeah - the movements are like butterflies farting - like a little build up of bubbles pop popping away! It's lovely.

What do you ladies think of the name Kyle? Do you know many Kyle's?

I like Kyle. I don't know anybody with that name so it's a bit different.
My brothers girlfriend gave birth to their baby on the 13th, 9lb 9oz!! She ended up having to have a c-section and I'm not surprised at that weight. It's enough to make your eyes water! My brother ended up passing out and being put on a trolley:rofl:
I hope you enjoy the programme Hun and it doesn't put the fear of god into you!!!

Thanks Toots - I like that it is a gaelic word, but don't like that it makes me think of Jeremy Kyle... And, I also like that there don't seem to be too many around. It was Mr Windswept's choice. Nice to see that he is thinking along similar lines to me, with Cara!

Your poor brother's girlf! Although both Mr W and I were big babies and everyone keeps telling us to expect one, especially as I am growing so fast!

The programme is actually boring me just now - wish it would finish so I can go and take the girls out for their walk!

I'm glad to hear it's boring you rather than getting you worried! I think cara is a really pretty name, good choice!

Thanks Mama - how are you? I am tired and have an upset tummy, but other than that all is well! January blues haven't hit as bad as normal, but it's been one of those months where there's nothing else for it but to get on with it! So many things going wrong.

I am sooo glad that Mr W has agreed to Cara.

There are so many people in the room with that woman - I think that would put me off! But oh, there's a baby! Wow!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Well I feel better after visiting docs. Not too much progress really but for some reason I just feel a bit reassured :shrug:

I am to go for a progesterone and thyroid blood test this cycle (this is the 21 day blood test but I will be going around CD24/25 due to my longer cycle). I'm only on CD2 at the mo and will use CBFM so will then go get bloods done around 7dpo. OH has to do an SA but doc needs to ring him to confirm where he needs to go for this so we're waiting on that confirmation. Doc says we will have the results of both within a few days of testing, so hopefully we will know the results of these before this cycle is over :thumbup:.

Doc says what happens then will depend on the results. I think I feel reassured because he didn't seem to think I had anything wrong from my history and description of my cycles. He said if nothing is wrong with my bloods or OH's SA, the next step may be my being referred to a gynae and they may do some kind of scan, but he himself doesn't think I need anything like this as I show no signs of having any problem. He mentioned IVF as a possibility if things go on with nothing happening and we want to pursue something else but said he doesn't think we are eligible for it on the NHS due to our age :growlmad: I actually think he may be wrong about this (he just didn't seem to know at all, said he'd need to check :dohh:). I have tonight e-mailed our local PCT myself to ask them what the criteria is, just so we know in case we need to pursue other avenues. To me he didn't seem to know much at all to be honest so if I want any other tests done, I have found our local private fertility clinic on the net and will pay private for something else to be looked at. But in the meantime we are going to up our game a bit and try really hard from now on to get our natural :bfp: this month :thumbup: Bring on the needles! (acupuncture and blood test :haha:)

Thanks for all your support ladies. I love you all :kiss:

Nat, I can understand why you feel reassured now. It sounds like things are really moving forward, especially as you don't have to wait too long for your test results. I'd be surprised if you're not eligible for IVF because of your edge- it definitely sounds like a good idea to look into that. Of course, you won't need to worry about any of this in the end because you'll be getting your BFP this cycle ;) I feel very confident!

Stina- I like the name Kyle, and don't know any other Kyles either. Sounds like you may have found your blue name :)

How is everyone else this morning? OH and I are off to Blackpool today for a match, although we're hopefully going to do a few touristy things too, like have chips on the seafront and go up the tower! Looks like typical British seaside weather this morning though :(

Afternoon Ladies :hi:
Stina my BiL has a son named Kyle Alexander and another called Kelan Reece.
A good name choice if you don't mind me saying so.

Hey ladies

So glad that last night went well for you Nat, I'm really glad you are feeling reassured and that things are going to start moving for you. You must be relieved?

Thank you for comments on the name, ladies - I'm still not 100% certain - but my gut instinct is still telling me it's a girl... I kinda hope so at the moment, as I know I am absolutely, definitely positive about her name!

I am still fighting about warranties and trying to cope with living 42 miles from work without a vehicle - I don't know how people cope without their own vehicle... But have decided to take tomorrow off so it's not stressful, and for a long lie. Oh, and just had a really good yoga session, which has left me feeling all tired! Relaxing night ahead me thinks!

Cx

hiya girls just thought i would let you know that im out :witch: got me at 7am this morning and was not expec ting that at all, but there i am disappointed but wont be trying as such anymore this year is going be if it happens it happens and i will be having a glass of wine when this period has finished thats for sure.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Ink, so sorry the :witch: got you. I really hope it happens for you soon :hugs:.

She's just coming to an end for me now and I'm determined this is her last visit to me for a while! This month my plan is: CBFM, acupuncture, :sex: every 2-3 days from end of AF, eating honey, drinking green tea and may even try some grapefruit juice in case my cm is being too hostile! :haha: Second session of acupuncture is at 2.30pm tomorrow.

I'm on my own tonight and tomorrow night, OH away on a work course. He's away again 7-10 Feb for an exam following this course. Typically this is due to be about when I ovulate :growlmad: If my cycle is same length as last one, we should be just about ok as I should ovulate about the Sunday/Monday before he goes. So I'm just hoping that this period apart doesn't wreck our chances this month :wacko:

Stina, Kyle is a lovely name. I don't know any. I think you're having a little Kyle :winkwink:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->