It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Oh my god Lou - any update?? :wacko:

Kim, mine are mainly on left side too! Had them quite a bit again today. I swear I do not normally get this many twinges this early (CD6!!) My CBFM isn't due to start asking me for tests until CD9 so if I ov mega-early it'll miss it! Although I'm half expecting CBFM to not ask me for any tests until about April as, due to me not using it for a few months, it had got to CD97 or something when I reset it :haha:

Had a glass of grapefruit juice this morning, don't really like the taste but will do anything now to help get our little :baby:!

How is everyone? Ready for the weekend? OH and I are off out for our meal tonight, looking forward to that. Can't believe it's 3 years today since we met - remember it so clearly :kiss:

Evening all, have a fantastic time tonight nat. Maybe as romance is in the air you'll dtd and catch an early eggy:thumbup:. The grapefruit juice is foul but if it helps it's gotta be done!
There's no change with me at the moment, I'm going slightly nuts:haha:
I keep a record of my cycles on an app on my phone and according to that I had a 27 day cycle once back in march 2010 so I guess there is a possibility I'm having one again:shrug:. I keep trying to be rational about it rather than get myself in a state but it's easier said than done. It's cd27 tomorrow so af will be 2 days late if I'm having a normal 25 day cycle so let's see what tomorrow brings!
How's everybody else?

Hi ladies, I've just done a test with fmu and it was bfn. Today is cd27 so af is well and truly late! It's a strange one:wacko:
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Hi Lou :flower:

Came on here seeing if you had any update. Sorry it's a BFN. Do you know when you definitely ov'd? Could it be that you're just having a longer cycle?

x

Hi nat, Ive done another test this afternoon and that was bfn as well. I must be on some sort of weird longer cycle. As I'm now 2 days late surely the tests would be showing something by now so I'm not convinced at all that we've been successful this cycle.
How was your anniversary meal?

Oooohhh, Toots - I am eagerly awaiting updates! I am praying that this is it for you - you deserve it!

What tests did you use? First Response are best, or Superdrug. The blue dye ones are less good early on.

I had a bad day yesterday - pains in my cyst phenomenal - docs confirmed I also have an infection in my bladder, so am back on penicillin. And, to top it off, I now have thrush. Am in a fair bit of pain and feel emotionally and physically exhausted - poor Mr W came back to a crying wreck. Scan on Thursday, so we'll know more about what the cysts are doing - phew. Bubba still okay - kicking and heartbeat on doppler tell me so - it's just that it's sharing it's space with large cysts and an inflamed bladder :(

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend. Cx

Hi ladies, hope you're all enjoying the weekend.
Stina, I hope you feel better soon:hugs:. It just seems to be one thing after another for you. With any luck the penicillin will kick on quickly.
I'm now on cd28, af is now 3 days late. Did yet another test first thing this morning and got yet another bfn:wacko:. This is a super weird cycle I'm having at the moment and it's doing my head in!! At the moment I have no symptoms for af or pregnancy so maybe my insides have just decided to go on strike. So far Ive used Internet cheapy tests, sainsburys early response and clear blue. There's not even a hint of a line on any of them so I'm thinking def not pregnant cos surely by now something would be showing if I was.
I'll keep you up to date girls if anything changes.
Enjoy what's left of the weekend:kiss:

Hi Lou

How strange :wacko: Don't lose hope though, maybe you are one of those women who won't get a positive pregnancy test until a bit later :thumbup:

Keep us updated! x

Toots - don't throw them out either - look at them again 24 hours after doing them - I did and found a faint line which led to my BFP!

I am finding it really hard not to get excited, so can't imagine how you are feeling!

Feeling pooped - just totally worn out. Our cot was brought to us today, and it was really light, so Mr W and I lifted it up the stairs... I have been in absolute agony since. Not liking these cysts. No difference with my bladder either, but the odd kick helps reassure me bubba is in no harm!

Cx

Morning ladies, my body has been v cruel to me! Making me think I was in with a chance but unfortunately I've got to cd29 today and the spotting has started:cry:. It's most unusual for me to have a cycle that long. I'm gutted to be honest but I was getting bfn so I shouldn't have allowed myself to get excited:dohh:
How's everybody else this morning?

Morning ladies, my body has been v cruel to me! Making me think I was in with a chance but unfortunately I've got to cd29 today and the spotting has started:cry:. It's most unusual for me to have a cycle that long. I'm gutted to be honest but I was getting bfn so I shouldn't have allowed myself to get excited:dohh:
How's everybody else this morning?

:hugs:

Oh Lou, I'm so sorry. How very, very cruel. I think we were all getting excited for you- our bodies can be so cruel sometimes :hugs:

How is everyone this morning? Stina- hope you're not in too much pain this morning.
I'm fine- a bit tired after a busy weekend. Our news is now out in the open today which feels weird, after keeping it quiet for so long.

Hey Kim, it does seem very mean to pick the month I get a prediction for a bfp to arrive really late! I know it's utter nonsense but I had that in my head along with af being really late so I thOught this could be my month. Never mind I'll keep calm and carry on:thumbup:.
Was everybody excited to hear your news?

Pretty good my dear thanks for asking, just happy bobbing along.
Looks like you've had a bit of a rough ride last week :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->