It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Oh Stina, I'm relieved to see you! Was getting quite worried.
I'm sure the scan can't come soon enough for you now. I'm sorry you're in so much pain at the moment. You've had a bit of a rough ride in this pregnancy, poor thing.

Thanks for caring, ladies!

Do you know, a few folk have said that I've had a tough pregnancy, but I don't see it like that at all - especially now that the wee bugger is kicking me all the time and I am reminded why I am in so much pain. Although, lets face it, it's the cysts fault and not the baby - poor baby is having to share space with an inflamed bladder and a massive cyst.

But, yeah - scan can't come quick enough! They'll hopefully make a plan for how to deal with it... Although after watching 'one born every minute' I am a bit put off by having to have a caesarean!

Did anyone else watch it?

Morning Stina, I really hope you feel better soon:hugs:. Being snug and warm at home will do you good. Have the cysts always been there or did they develop when bubba started growing? Have you decided on a colour scheme for the nursery?

Yeah, I watched it last night :)
Quite a few people I know say that the births that they show aren't always how they really are. One of my friends had to have an emergency caesarean as baby was distressed, but she was just so relieved that everything was fine that she wasn't bothered how the baby was born. I'm sure that if you do have to have an elective caesarean, that you'll just be happy to have bubba in your arms.

I taped it last night so I shall be watching it tonight. I really enjoy watching it, when some women are really screaming it makes me wonder how on earth I'll handle the same situation!

hey girls ive been there twice and believe me its not as bad as they show and its true what they say when they day that if it is as bad as women say then why do we go on to have more than one, and its a pain with a purpose, time goes so quickly so dont worry , i actually enjoy it and wish that i was some way close to the labour stage let alone pregnant so that i can experience that again i love it and you have a very special gift at the end.
Good Luck Storky x

Hi Ladies :hi:

Stina, sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly but glad you're staying in the warm :thumbup: You will have to post a scan pic!

Lou, are you a dental nurse then? Didn't know that (apologies of you have told us, I must have missed it if so)

Well girls I hit 'high' on CBFM this morning, which I'm really pleased about. Kim, I'm actually thinking there is a possibility of what you say happened to you, in that I may hit 'peak' soon. Reason I think this is the amount of ov twinges I'm getting already, plus there is a faint LH line on the stick today already and that usually only happens with me the day or two before peak! I am only CD10 and this is very early for me to be feeling so many twinges and seeming to be so close to ov - acupuncture done something you reckon?!

So far OH and I have :sex: CD5, CD7, CD9 (last night), so started well :thumbup:

Ink, how are you?

x

That's great nat! Get as much :sex: as poss before oh disappears for a week:thumbup:. I'm a dental practice manager but I nurse as well, I don't think I have mentioned that before. It's an interesting job and it's such a shame people are so frightened, we really are nice honest:haha:.
Just watched last nights one born every minute. It always makes me feel a little tearful every time the little bubba appears, I'm a soppy old sod aren't I!
Hope everyone had a good day:happydance:

Hi Ladies :flower:

How is everyone today?

I'm still 'high' on CBFM. CD11 today. Due to :sex: tonight to keep to the 'every other day' method :thumbup:

x

Afternoon nat, keep up the good work! I've never used one of those monitors, does high mean you're about to ovulate?

High means my level of oestrogen has gone up, which signals the body preparing for ovulation. Peak is then when it detects the LH surge that signals the egg is being released. I did have a month last year where I was on 'high' for 10 days, I'm hoping that doesn't happen now :nope: I hit high that month on CD10 but didn't hit peak until CD20! Another month I got 5 high days and then hit peak (this was the month AF was a few days late and I think I may have had a very early loss). Then the other month I used it was that one where I never got a peak, was just 'high' for absolutely ages - remember, it was the month you were getting positive OPKs for ages too? :wacko:

I'm still having a fair few ov twinges, they really feel 'active' this month. I'm sure acupuncture has done something :shrug: x

I remember that month, it was a weird one for both of us! The Chinese have been doing acupuncture and using herbs for god knows how long so there must be something in it. I think after my procedure next week I'll look into trying it myself, only prob is that I don't think there is anybody in the town that does it. Is it recommended once a week or more?

The guy who does mine recommends a session every week for 3 weeks, then it going down to every 2 weeks for a month or so and then says that usually it is then ok to go down to once a month or even less. So I would have had a third session today had he not been away on holiday :cry: But he says it will be fine for me to just go as soon as he is back, which I am doing, and then it may be that I have another few sessions quite close together :shrug:

I told my mum at the weekend that I was having it. She told me about a guy she works with who has severe psoriasis. He had tried everything and was due to be getting married so was desperate to clear it up. No treatments from docs had worked and he was in despair. Someone recommended he try acupuncture. He had a few sessions and the psoriasis completely cleared up, just in time for his wedding :thumbup: And it hasn't returned. I do believe these chinese know their stuff x

Definately, look how quick kim got her bfp as soon as she started having it. This could be your month nat!!

God I hope so Lou! I'm certainly planning on giving it a good go. I'm eating honey every day, actually really like it now :thumbup: Ran out of grapefruit juice now though, may pop down shop for some more in a bit :haha: That doesn't seem to have done anything yet, no sign of EWCM :nope:

Did you say they have advised you not to ttc this month because of your procedure? x

Hey girls, how are we doing today?
Nat- I'm certain that the acupuncture has kick started something for you. I definitely had O twinges that I'd never had before after the acupuncture. I'm convinced that it really does help- I know of a few success stories because of acupuncture. They can't all be coincidence ;)
Lou- how's you? (Wow, I made that rhyme lol).

Hi Kim :flower:

How are you and bump today? You're a poet and you don't know it :haha:

Sitting here with ov twinges going on on the right now. They were on the left earlier. Is my body trying to decide which side to go from as they keep swapping over :wacko: Maybe I've got about 50 follicles growing :haha:

x

Afternoon Kim, I'm good thanks. How's you today?
Nat, I have been advised to try not to conceive this month due to the procedure. It's annoying cos that's another cycle gone:cry:. I'm getting nervous now it's getting nearer.

You never know Nat- maybe you'll get an eggy from both this month ;)
Lou- I can imagine you must be feeling nervous (especially annoying if you're not allowed to TTC this cycle) but at least you won't be in the dark any longer and if there is anything that needs help, it'll put you on the right track :thumbup:

Bump and I are good thanks. Was really tired after getting back from the match last night so got a really good night's sleep- the best I've had in ages. Feel loads better for it too.

The scary thing is not knowing what they are going to tell me. Plus I'm dreading the naked from the waist down being prodded bit:haha:. I hope it doesn't hurt as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->