It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Did you have any luck getting your blood results nat? And I meant to ask if oh has decided when to do his test?

Ok, I am at work reading this so I had to scream inwardly rather than out loud when I read your post Nat. Sorry, but I agree with Lou- I think a test may be in order!! I've heard quite a lot about positive opk tests being an indicator of being pregnant. What dpo are you? I know it's a bit scary taking a test before you're officially late (mine was the day before I was due) but even if it didn't come out with the right result, at least all the stress of worrying and wondering would be out of the way (although I have to say, I'm still feeling optimistic for you!).
Lou- it all sounds good for you too so far. I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself here, but how awesome would it be if you and Nat were bump buddies?! Ok, I'll shut up now....

Maybe if we scream :test: loud enough Kim then she'll give in and do one:haha:. The positive opk is such a good sign.
I've got ever such strong cramps in my lower tum this afternoon so just to annoy myself I think I'll do a test when I get home. I'm going to the £ shop as I'm not going to pay out for a decent test just yet (how tight is that!:haha:)
I've not been for a wee since about 1pm so hopefully I can hold out till I get home but my bladder feels slightly on the full side so I may well end up wetting myself whilst buying pregnancy tests later! How long should you hold onto it if you're going to test in the day rather than fmu?

Hee hee ladies :haha: I know I am infuriating! But I have just been to do my food shop in Asda and have bought a pack of 2 Predictor tests :thumbup: I also have one First Response in the drawer upstairs. I guess if there is nothing doing this month then at least I've got them for next month, when I will be going all out! :thumbup:

I am going to wait until OH gets home as always planned to do a test with him here.

I'm going to try to call docs in a bit to see if my test results are in as not heard anything from them. It may be a bit early though.

Lou, how fab would it be if we both test today and get our :bfp:s!! :happydance:

PS: Kim, in answer to your question, I'm 13dpo today. Expecting AF tomorrow x

Oh my god Nat, then PLEASE test later today. 13dpo was when I got my BFP and compared to most people on here, that was late!!
Lou- I don't think it matters how long you hold on for as long as you don't have an accident lol ;) The only reason I had branded tests was because I kept buying them when I saw them on offer lol. Don't blame you for trying the cheapies first!

I think you'll hear me screaming from up there in the midlands if we both get a bfp today! My oh wants to be around when I test as well but he prefers me to wait till af is late. He likes to drag out the 2ww cos that means he can keep hoping for as long as pos. I on the other hand can't stand the 2ww and I honestly don't think I can wait till thursday:wacko:
As I'm only prepared to fork out for cheap tests at the moment i stand a bloody good chance of a bfn but then I've got a few more days till af is due. I don't know if it's cos I'm sat here with nothing to do at work so I'm analysing things more but my boobs feel tingly and I'm not even poking them!!
It's so exciting:happydance:

I'm sooo scared to test :nope: I don't feel 'different' enough :haha: Although I have these odd twinges (very low down pulling pains, right at top of my legs in the crease :haha:), mildly tender boobs and nips :blush:, quite thirsty at times, it just doesn't seem enough and I'm just waiting for the classic tummy ache that signals AF coming :wacko: But I also for definite do not feel anything like I am ovulating so I cannot for the life of me understand 2 positive OPKs :nope:

One thing I mentioned to OH that I have is that, whenever I am sitting down, if I bend forward I feel like there is something 'in the way' right low down, particularly on the right side :wacko: I have felt around and there is no lump or anything, just feels like that. Weird.

I have just called docs. My blood results are in but doc hasn't checked them yet so I need to call back tomorrow.

Ladies, please [-o< for Lou and I! We'd so love to start our :baby: journeys together :thumbup:

I second that!!
Although I've had twinges etc as well I just want a sign to say 'you're pregnant!' a buzzer or siren will do just fine:haha:
Come on nat let's get our :bfp::happydance::dance:. We are certainly overdue for one or two on here now!

Battery on my phone is going to give up in a min so I'll log off and be back later to tell you how I got on and check your result nat! Good luck hun:happydance:

Umm, Nat- do you remember the cycle I got my BFP? I'd totally counted myself out because I felt too 'normal'. A lot of the time, it's from the cycle you least expect ;)
Good luck girls- hope we get some good news later :)

Girls, I'm:

Shocked
Nervous
Excited
And god knows what else!

Think OH is the same!

Because .... I think we've got a :bfp:!!! :wacko::happydance::cloud9:

Took a test earlier and a definite second line. Fainter than the control line but definitely there :happydance: Going to take another with FMU in the morning though as I really don't believe it!

x

Oh you have made me laugh :rofl:

I am so disbelieving, I keep looking at the line. It is reasonably faint but definitely there and pink! OH can definitely see it too - I've been moving it round into different light levels, putting it by the window and then turning the light up etc :haha: Am scared to death frankly as I've tested early, before AF due, so definitely need to test again and get through at least the next few days.

How about you? :shrug: x

Oh my god, Nat!!!!!!!!!
Oh. My. God.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

When I saw movement in this thread, my tummy just did a few flips- I was so nervous for you!

Oh my God!!!!

Nat- I am SO, SO, SO, SO happy for you!! Please update as soon as you can in the morning to confirm it. I swear, it's going to kill me to wait overnight to hear lol. Can you post a pic of the test? Actually, stuff that- I'll post a pic of my tests (including the FRERs) and you can see if it looks the same.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::baby::baby::happydance: I'm so pleased for you Nat:happydance::happydance: Just had a gut feelimg it was your month:baby:. Can you put into words how you feel?! Hows oh?:happydance:
I am currently in a slightly confused state:wacko:. I did a test (cheap one from £ shop) and after a few mins I'm convinced I could see something if I held it into the light:wacko:. Well I left it on the side and went back after about 30 mins or so and there is definately a line although it is really faint but I dont have to twist around in the light to see it. Now I've done loads of these cheap tests in the past and never ever have I had the remotest hint of a line. I really dont know what to think at the moment cos obviously you're not supposed to look at the test after that length of time but there is a line there. What do you girls think? Be honest cos I'm a big girl, I can take it:haha:

Oh my god Lou, don't do this to me- I may explode with excitement between the pair of you!!! Maybe you could take a trip tomorrow to buy a FRER or CB digi? (Not that I'm getting hyper excited or anything!). Try with another of the cheapies tomorrow with FMU maybe?

Oh my god!!! :happydance::dance::headspin::yipee:

Lou, you too have to test again in the morning :thumbup: Remember you are a bit earlier than me for testing, if there is a line and there never has been before, it really could be it :happydance::happydance::happydance:

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Do you really think so girls?! I have allowed myself to get a little excited but I'm just concerned that it took a while to appear:shrug:.
I'll try a cheapy again with fmu and see what happens. If something appears then I'll let the moths fly out of my purse and buy a better quality one:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->