It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Had my blood test girlies - and my god, I'm a wuss :dohh: I was fine with the first needle going in, but she couldn't get any blood out. So tried again and again I was fine. Still nothing. Tried a third time and I started to feel a bit hot, still nothing! So she had to change to a smaller needle (my veins are apparently very small), 4th attempt and finally she got some blood. I was really hot and woozy and had to have a drink of water at the end :nope: I think this is purely because it took so many attempts though, I was fine at first :shrug: Phlebotomist was lovely though, said it's not uncommon and she even has people faint on one attempt.

Anyway, all done now, just sat here with a bit of a sore arm! Will try and call for my results around mid next week I think :thumbup:

x

=D> well done nat. Big gold star for being brave! The main thing is that you didn't end up flat on your back:haha:
What's the next step after getting results? Any mention of a hsg?
Ink, I don't feel you should be disheartened by the negative test, everything is pointing towards the :bfp:. You have a list as long as my arm of symptoms and I'll be eating my hat if you ain't pregnant:thumbup:

Not sure what next step will be yet, got to get OH to do his SA, I'm hoping he'll do this next week so we can at least get results for my blood and his SA very soon. I did ask doc when we saw him what would be next if these results were ok and he said it would then be referral to a gynae for any other tests on me. Will just see what happens with these first and then see.

I agree - Ink, sounds very promising for you :thumbup: Also does for you too Lou :thumbup: x

=D> well done nat. Big gold star for being brave! The main thing is that you didn't end up flat on your back:haha:
What's the next step after getting results? Any mention of a hsg?
Ink, I don't feel you should be disheartened by the negative test, everything is pointing towards the :bfp:. You have a list as long as my arm of symptoms and I'll be eating my hat if you ain't pregnant:thumbup:

hun i have just been to the bathroom and my cm is now a little thicker than the watery stuff i had earlier and a very very slight brown tinge to it, i have no cramping but my back and hips ache like crazy , still very knackered, slight headache and achy sore prickly boobs still so even tho i was due today toward saturday i really dont know if i will ever get that ellusive BFP but will keep you all informed as soon as i do if not when i see the doc on tues i will be asking him to do a serious amount of tests to find out what the hell keep going wrong.

Am I right in thinking that it's possible to even get a small bleed at the time af is due but still be pregnant?
Also if af was on the way surely you'd have a pretty good idea:shrug:.
Just seems like youve got way to much indicating that you're pregnant.

yeah maybe you r right just got to wait an see will let you know either way hun sometime over the weekend , have a good one xx

Fingers crossed for you Ink :dust: In response to what Lou mentioned, my best friend in New Zealand bled a little on the day her AF was actually due, it then went away and she tested a few days later and got her :bfp:! Her gorgeous little boy is 2 today :happydance:

x

Had my blood test girlies - and my god, I'm a wuss :dohh: I was fine with the first needle going in, but she couldn't get any blood out. So tried again and again I was fine. Still nothing. Tried a third time and I started to feel a bit hot, still nothing! So she had to change to a smaller needle (my veins are apparently very small), 4th attempt and finally she got some blood.

Well done girl! I would've been a wreck if that was me! In fact, today I took my beloved Spice to the vets for blood tests, and ended up in a heap on the floor! Spice sat perfectly, but I struggled as they couldn't find the vein at first.

Keep us posted on the results!!!

Ink - hmmmmm, you are getting me excited here! Keep us posted too!

All well here - being kicked like crazy, getting constant remarks about my size and how far we've still to go and just enjoying this stage. Only symptom just now is the worst heartburn I've ever had!

Apparently the northern lights are going to be spectacular tonight - and we are as far north as we can get, with cloudless skies and perfect conditions! When Mr Windswept comes home we are gonna get wrapped up warm and make our way to the beach, where we will lie in the sand watching them, listening to the waves crashing - with the dogs running around bonkers! Simple things in life best - and the best things in life are free!

I was wondering where you'd got to young lady! Glad to hear you're well and dandy. That sounds like a most perfect evening:thumbup:

Yeah, my work seem to have sussed out how much time I was spending on here and have blocked it! And as internet connection is crap at home it's not been easy! But I'm still following you guys! Cx

Morning all, how's everybody today?
Stina I hope you got to see the lights last nice. I bet it was a fantastic sight. Work are very mean to have blocked you like that! Put in a complaint:haha:. Hope you manage to get on here again soon.

Ah Stina, had wondered where you got to! Silly work- big meanies ;)
Nat- sounds like you were very brave! I have very small veins too (and only in my right arm- they can't even find any decent veins in my left arm!). It's made for some pretty traumatic attempts when I've given blood!
Lou- how are you doing? Any more symptoms?

Morning Kim, how did you get on with your shopping trip? Did you end up buying anything?
I've got really strong cramping today, almost as if af will show up. That is quite weird cos af isn't due until next Thursday. I'm roughly 6-8dpo today, can't be exact cos I didn't do any opk this cycle. I'm also v sneezy and snuffly today but that could just be a cold coming. I'm dying to test but I know it's to early at the moment and I also promised myself I'd wait to see if af is late this cycle but I have an overwhelming urge to poas!:haha:

I caved in and poas with fmu:dohh:. Bfn of course cos it's ridiculously early. Wasted a test and now I've only got one left, I will behave and wait to see if af arrives or not!
Have a good weekend girls:flower:

SORRY GIRLS IM WELL AND TRULY OUT, AND IN TEARS :cry: am off to docs on tues morn so will let you know how i get on best of luck to all of you fingers crossed you get there xxxx

Morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone?

Stina, did you see the Northern Lights? Oh said to me this morning that he wished he'd taken me up to Scotland this weekend as he read about them being on show up there and they are something I've always wanted to see :thumbup: We were meant to be at the races with my mom and dad today though but the racing is abandoned at Uttoxeter now due to too much rain :nope:

Lou, sorry you got a BFN but it is very early. Looking at your little ticker thing which gives common symptoms for how many DPO you are, I have been having exactly that (dull cramps/pressure) for the past couple of days on and off - I'm 11dpo today. Having intermittent 'pulling' pains very low down. I never test early though, will just wait on AF. However, as I have seen these reports of women getting LH lines on OPKs when they've gone on to find out they were preg, I poas on one of my CBFM sticks last night, just to see :haha:. Faint LH line!! It was very faint but definitely there and the oestrogen line, which should be dark other than in the run up to ov, was light! :shrug: Not reading into it though at all, particularly due to OH being away during my peak.

Ink, how are you? Any news? x

So sorry Ink :hugs: Is the visit to docs to see where to go next?

x

:hug:I'm so sorry to hear that ink:hugs:. I'm gutted for you Hun. Please let us know what the doc says.

Hi nat, it seems your getting the same pinching/pulling twinges as me. Im hoping it's a good sign:happydance:.
If I'm not successful this cycle then I'm considering trying a cbfm for a while before we go onto iui. It seems that lots of ladies on here get on quite well with them. What's your opinion?
I'm hoping we can avoid going down the iui route but obviously if that's the only hope then so be it.
How's everybody else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->