It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi everyone :flower: Hope everyone's weekend is going ok?

Lou, I like the CBFM. It is exciting when you get the 'peak' :thumbup: I do believe it is very accurate as the peak always corresponds to my ov signs such as EWCM and ov pains. It is pretty expensive but I do think it is very good.

How are you feeling now? My symptoms have gone a lot quieter now today so pretty sure the :witch: will show in the next day or two. So sick of weird symptoms meaning nothing :growlmad: I actually thought that my body may behave a bit more this month due to acupuncture balancing things out but I've had a very strange month really :wacko:

I had a dream last night that my blood test result came back showing no sign of ov :cry: Bit nervous about results, may call docs tomorrow to see if they are in but that may be a bit early x

Oh no Inkd, I'm SO sorry. I hope it goes ok at the doctors- please keep us updated.

Nat- I've had so many random dreams over the past year or so, when TTC and then pregnant- I blame crazy hormones! I'm sure the CBFM wouldn't keep giving you highs and peaks if nothing was going on, so try not to take your dream to heart too much. It's hard I know, when a million and one things are running through your head!

Lou- I'm still feeling super optimistic for you. Have even got my fingers and toes crossed!!

I thought I'd post my latest bump pic, taken today- there's a huge difference from the last one. I hope it's ok to post it and I'm not being totally insensitive. Please tell me if I am :hugs:

Attachments

• Bump- 17+4.jpg
    Bump- 17+4.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
Wooohooo I love updated bump pics Kim! You look fabulous darling!:thumbup:How's your balance nowadays with your big boobies:haha:. Did you go to the game yesterday?
Nat, I'm the same, symptoms appear to have departed. I've still got a few days so I'll wait and see. Not going to test until af is hopefully late.
Let us know about the blood results but I agree with Kim, the cbfm wouldn't show a peak if you weren't ovulating so don't go worrying yourself about that.

Probably thankfully, I didn't go to the match. OH went, but I had a day out with a group of friends that I hadn't seen in so long. Had a lovely day, and a lot less stressful than it would have been if I'd have been at Old Trafford!

(Oh, and my balance is just about ok so far- seem not to have grown that much up top so far. I think it's my body's way of saying 'Your boobs are big enough as it is' lol).

Morning :hi:
Kim loving the bump my dear...
Lou and Nat how are we?

Not too bad thanks.
LO finally getting better scary stuff and hubby back walking around normally.
As for me .. my usual sunny self not much going on really pretty calm.

Glad to hear everyone is on the mend- I'm sure that was stress that you didn't need!
What happened to LO?

Morning ladies,
Donna, nice to see you back. Glad to hear that everyone is feeling better:thumbup:. Hope little one stays fit and well now, what was wrong?
Hi Kim, how's you today?

I'm ok thanks Lou, although had an awful night's sleep- was up peeing every hour from 1am!!
How are you doing today? x

She's had a lung infection , started with a simple cold and wham within 3 days she couldn't breathe and was admitted to Paeds intensive care hooked up to various machines and had to have her right lung drained.
Very very scary and very ver upsetting, never want to go thru that again.
Thankfully she's on the mend now eating like a horse and singing constantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a lot of peeing kim!!
Donna, that sounds awful. Poor little luv. Children seem to be so resilient, they just bounce back don't they. At least shes on the mend now. Must have been so upsetting and extremely stressful for you.

Very , we just sat there not a lot we could do, didn't sleep much either or eat.
But my little girl is at home now, looking at her you wouldn't guess she's bin through anything at all.

Morning ladies :flower:

Donna, so glad to hear your LO is on the mend, that sounds as though it was very scary for you all :hugs:

Kim, fabulous bump :thumbup: Of course you are not being insensitive, we are all very happy to be with you and Stina on your bump journeys :happydance:

Lou, how are your symptoms now? Mine are still coming and going - I've noticed a bit of a pattern in that they seem to be quiet in the morning and come back later in the day. I've been very bloated, still getting odd 'pulling' pains mainly on the right side (the side I ov'd from!) and have taken a huge liking to orange juice and cheese :wacko: Also have spells of being very thirsty. Boobs still tender on and off but only when poked really :haha:

I am very confused this morning though girlies - I took a CBFM test stick with FMU this morning, just for fun and because I've got a few odd sticks left :haha: It's come out a definite 'peak' reading!! :saywhat: :shrug: Obviously I can't put it in the monitor as it's not asking for tests at this time of month but the LH line is way darker than the oestrogen line, which only happens at the LH surge :wacko:

The plot thickens nat!! Could it be picking up on a pregnancy hormone:shrug:. Some people have had pos opk and that's been an indication of a bfp to follow. Plus you've got all these twinges going on. I'm getting rather excited for you!!
My symptoms are coming and going as well, didn't really notice to much over the weekend apart from the odd twinge/ache/pulling sensation. Today I'm having those feelings again plus I had a split second sharp pain behind my right nipple. Also first thing this morning for about half an hour I kept feeling like I really needed a wee but when I went to the loo either nothing or just a little drop came out, v strange. Oh said to me over the weekend that I have had a huge amount of symptoms this cycle and if I turn out not to be pregnant then I'm officially nuts!:haha:
My appetite is massive at the moment as well! I can't seem to eat enough:haha:

I'm just so confused. I was only reading something on here yesterday that you do get a positive OPK when pregnant :wacko: I took one yesterday and one the day before and both of them had faint LH lines, like I get just before a peak. But these weren't FMU whereas this morning's was.

Apparently the reason you would get a positive OPK is that the LH hormone and the HCG pregnancy hormone are almost identical in molecular structure :thumbup: There is just a minor difference. OPKs are sensitive to both so would give positive to the HCG hormone as well as LH :thumbup: But HPTs are only sensitive to the molecule that is only present in HCG, not LH, so they will only give a positive to pregnancy, not to a LH surge.

I must admit it's making me wonder a bit, with some of the different signs I'm getting, but at the same time I am so doubtful as OH was away for four days :shrug: If anything has happened this month, there is absolutely no doubt that I will be completely crediting it to acupuncture :thumbup:

Are you going to take a test? Or have you got any OPKs you could try? :haha:

Just taken another OPK - exactly the same, a bit darker if anything in fact :wacko:

This is strange. I so want to do a HPT now but am so scared of it being BFN :nope:

Omg nat I think you have to :test::test::test::test::test:. The opk getting darker has got to be a good sign hasn't it cos why else would it be showing anything:shrug:
I haven't got any tests to try and I'm hoping I can hold out to see if af arrives. I noticed a while ago that I had a really odd ache right on top and almost behind my pubic bone, I'm sure I've never had any of this before.
If af arrives then I'll be inclined to agree with my oh that I am in fact completely nuts:argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->