It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

A gp slightly more local than 50 miles away is probably for the best! How far away is the hospital? Just wondering if you'll have far to go on the big day!

Yeah - will be handy! Hospital is 42 miles away - an hours drive - Mr W is threatening to send me up to town before my due date, but I strongly put my foot down! Where I used to live it was 2.5 hours to the hospital!

Blimey! You'd better make sure you dont leave things till the last minute! Would mr w be any good as a midwife?:haha:

Mr W will be awful as a midwife! I'll be fine - I am expecting both a late baby and a long labour - plenty of time!

I'm so bored here at work today so I'm sitting here thinking, never a good thing!:haha:
How come I've not managed to conceive after all this time if I've got nothing wrong with my machinery! Oh hasn't got any probs with his sperm either. I just can't fathom it all out:shrug:. I'm healthy, not over weight, young :)haha:Well I'm not 33 till next week:haha:) and I do all the right things. Where's the sense or justice in that!

Hi again ladies :flower:

Thank you all so much for your good wishes. Lou and Ink, I am going to be praying for you both daily from now on as both of you sooo deserve to get your :bfp:s :thumbup: [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I was at hairdressers this morning which is over by mom and dad's so have been at theirs a while (my daddy only works evenings so had a bit of time with him). When I first saw him I just thought 'aww grandad' :haha: I am so, so keen to tell them but I just can't yet. On the way home I bought a pack of two Clearblue digi conception indicator tests and have just done one - Pregnant 1-2! :happydance: I may do the other in the morning as it does say to use FMU to get an accurate conception indicator and I actually thought I may read 2-3 weeks so will see if it changes tomorrow. I'm currently charging up my camera, will take a photo of tests and try to upload them later (need OH to show me how!)

Stina and Kim, it must be so amazing to feel your little ones moving :thumbup: Kim, are you feeling kicks or is it more like little flutters for you at the moment?

Lou, please don't feel down about not having conceived yet. We haven't had a sniff until now with 12 months ttc and around 12 months NTNP prior to that. I really do think you should give acupuncture a go, I am sure this 'woke something up' in me. It is now clear there is nothing wrong with OH or me with regard to conceiving so I think my body must just have been 'sluggish' in some way or maybe ovulating poor quality eggs?! I am wondering if the stronger ov pains I had this month signified a healthier egg or something :shrug: I agree with Kim - this can't be a coincidence with us both x

Yay Nat! There's nothing like seeing it black and white on a digi- no debate about faint lines then! The digi battery goes after about 24 hours so make sure you take that piccie before it goes! I realise I am going to make myself sound really gross here, but I do still have all 9 tests in the draw in our divan bed :blush: I will throw them out one day.....

Lou- I agree with Nat. I know it's hard but before any of us got our BFP, we all had the same feelings- like you're doing everything right yet nothing seems to be happening. You're doing everything right so don't stop what you're doing- maybe just try a session or two of acupuncture to scream at your body to wake up and help things along :winkwink: I have a really good feeling that your BFP is right around the corner- remember I'm psychic Kim :flower:

Stina- no rush on your reply hon!

As for the movements, it's been mainly fluttering/popping feelings but last night I had two big 'pops'- so I'm not sure if they were kicks :shrug: Will need to just keep an eye on it and see how it progresses. It is reassuring to feel him every day now :happydance:

Ooh Nat, just noticed that you changed your status :thumbup:

Have you checked on your EDD yet? Guessing some time in November?

Kim, I will be the same I'm sure with the tests :haha: Got a collection of 4 so far! Although yes, I noticed the digi ones go after 24 hours.

I've been brave and changed my siggy and avatar wording :wacko: I figure now if something is going to happen it's just not meant to be and nothing I do or don't do will change that. I am now getting to more of a 'might as well start enjoying this' frame of mind.

Kim, I am sure your little boy is going to really grow in strength over the coming weeks. I can't believe you are 18 weeks along already and Stina is 23! It is going sooo fast x

That's the best frame of mind to be in :thumbup: Even though I am a born worrier, OH always tried to remind me that I should be enjoying being pregnant too after trying to get here for so long! If you need to ask anything at any point, Stina and I will be happy to help as best we can :flower:
And you've got your EDD- yay!!

You girls are great:kiss:. Keep the pma up on my behalf!:haha:
I'm v pleased to see you've changed your status nat and I can't wait to see the pic of the digi! It'll be bump pics next!:happydance:
I'm going to give acupuncture a try when :witch: departs but I'm also going to call the hospital and start making arrangements for iui. I don't know how long the wait is to get started so I'd better get on with it. I'm gutted and scared really about having to probably go down that route but if that's the only way then I've got to do it. I may well get my bfp in the meantime.
Nat, when and how do you plan on telling your patents the news:happydance:
Kim, I can't believe it either how quick the time as gone! We'll all be sitting on the edge of our seats before we know it waiting to hear how labour went!

I think it's a good idea to get the ball rolling just in case Lou, but it happens quite often that when people start looking at their route, they suddenly get their BFPs!

Wow, can you imagine when Stina kicks it all off and goes into labour?! I don't know how we'll all get through the day waiting to hear if it's a boy or girl!

Oh, looks like I've done it! :dohh:

Top one was my first one on monday afternoon, middle one was the fainter one yesterday morning (apologies, bit of a slight reflection on this one) then bottom 2 are the FRER and digi from today x

Now you've done it Nat, I'm all teary eyed!!!!!!
That is a fantastic sight! I'm so pleased for you:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
It couldn't have happened to a nicer person:hugs:

Oh Lou, you'll make me all teary-eyed in a minute :wacko:

OH and I have just been talking and we've both been saying how we really, really hope you are next. You sooo deserve it :hugs:

I would absolutely recommend you do try acupuncture. I swear it did something to me x

Thanks hun. Must be my hormones cos now I am actually crying! Christ I'm such a soppy git but it's so nice for you both to be thinking of me like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->