It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi Ladies :hi:

How is everyone? Lou, booked an acupuncture session yet?

I'm still sooo nervous. I don't know if you were like this Stina and Kim, but I am just finding these early days such a worry :wacko: I am, of course, excited too but every little twinge worries me, then I worry when there are no twinges :dohh: My belly is huge! I look about 3 months gone already :haha: I've bought a big pregnancy book today called "The Day-By-Day Pregnancy Book". It was £25! But it details pregnancy by the day, with a pic of where the development of the :baby: is each day :thumbup:

Hi Mamadonna and thanks for the congrats, how are you? x

hi nat i'm ok i had a look in that book in wh smiths looks good:thumbup:

Lou, my final session was in the 2ww as it was only last Wednesday when I was 8dpo (the day I had all my pains which I think were implantation too!) I had the pains from when I woke up though so it wasn't acupuncture that gave me them :haha: I'm actually hoping it may have helped :baby: bed in and will still be working to keep him/her safe :thumbup:

Kim, this is what I wondered about it when pregnant? Could it be helpful to keeping the pregnancy going I wonder :shrug:

My other sessions were about 3 days before AF the previous cycle and then on about CD4 so right at the start of my successful cycle. So I actually conceived after only 2 treatments :happydance: If you remember, I felt ov very, very strongly as though something had 'woken up' x

2 mls of semen should have millions of sperm in it you only need one of those to get pregnant it will be fine!

Hi gardenofedens, soft cups are a flexible cup worn internally around your cervix. It's actually for use during af but lots of ladies use them when ttc:thumbup:

Hellesbelles, if only one of them would do their job I'd be a happy lady:haha:

Morning ladies :flower:

How is everyone? Anyone got any plans for the weekend?

I took my other Clearblue digi with FMU this morning - pregnant 2-3 now! :happydance::dance::yipee:

x

Congrats Nat!

Weekend plans... party. There's a birthday party for two of my good best girlfriends tomorrow night so I'm thinking I'll have just one fruity drink. Then Saturday, DH wants to go see UFC fight on tv since we don't have cable so we're going to a friend's party for that. What are your plans?

hi girls hope everyones ok, looks like you got a stayer Nat congrats hun :hugs:

Ooh, fab Nat!! Hope you've taken a piccie ;)
Hey Inkd, how are you doing today? And what about you Lou? x

yeah im ok just looking forward to seeing this new f.s my doc is putting us in touch with asap so he says coz he dont think we should keep trying after xmas coz im 45 and too many problems will hit us then so i hope this good friend of a f.s. gets in touch soon

Fingers crossed that he gets in touch very soon hon. You really deserve to get some good news x

awww thanks yea i think i need some good news right now but am so chilled out and am not really bothered right now, have just made a tirimasu with grappa and cointreau and cant wait to eat it so come on fridge do your thing and get it set quick !!!.
Hope you are ok girls looking forward to seeing more bfp on here real soon xx

Hi Ladies :hi:

Hope everyone is ok and having a good weekend. It still hasn't sunk in to me at all yet :shrug: Been hovering over in First Tri a bit and speaking to a few ladies over there today - mainly getting reassurance on stuff!

Ink, enjoy that tiramisu hun :thumbup: I can't wait to see you and Lou with your :bfp:s x

Glad to hear you're poking your head around the door in first tri Nat :) It seems a little daunting to start with, but you'll get comfortable in there really quickly I'm sure :) How are you feeling at the moment (apart from a little dazed, obviously!).
Inkd- hope you enjoyed your tiramisu- it's one of my favourite desserts ever!!

Hi Kim :flower:

I'm ok thanks. Feeling extremely normal physically other than a very bloated belly! We are going over to my mom and dad's later and plan on telling them :wacko: I took another of my leftover CBFM OPKs this morning for reassurance because I feel so normal (got no HPTs in the house at mo) - very, very dark line, the darkest line I've ever had on one so clearly some strong hormone is being picked up :thumbup: After my mom and dad's we are then going to pop in to OH's mum and tell her.

We will then probably tell my brother and OH's sister very soon, plus both our nan's, but that will be it for a while then I think.

How are you? Is your little boy kicking you well now? x

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a good weekend:thumbup:
Nat, enjoy telling your parents your good news. I bet they are going to be over the moon!
I've bought a pot of manuka honey, not cheap is it! I'm having a tablespoon of it daily. I'm putting organic milled flaxseed in my cereal and I've changed from skimmed to whole milk. Also gone back to drinking grapefruit juice, yuck!!!
I'm ringing to book for acupuncture tomorrow and hopefully I'll get an appointment quickly. I'm going all out this cycle so any other suggests will be greatly received:thumbup:

hi girls hope everyones having a good weekend. Well im ok , keeping my slef busy with teaching myself to paint, last nights effort is now my avatar as i was quite pleased with my young swan and am not really thinking about anything else to be honest as, i leaving our ttc up to the new f.s. when we get to see him and just enjoying myself with hubby at the moment and painting in between times so we will see. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->